Even Pravda recognizes Obama for what he is.

who the fuck cares who used "dubya?" it's a nickname that has no intent to portray dubya in an unfavorable light.

Well, they should've thought of that before they named him "Hussein". Somebody had to have the forsight to know that his namesake would turn out to be an evil sumbastich.

As in....."you're calling him what?"

:shrug:

And what of those who called bush "The Shrub"?

I'd say that would be pretty tame compared to what you and other cons here call Obama. Shit, Cerise has that beat just with the number of "Zero" namecallings.

So what's your point?

i've never heard of that. i have no idea what somebody may mean by that. and i don't really care.

A Bush is a shrub. Just another way of stating his name in a disparaging disrespectful way sorta like "Tricky Dicky", "Darth Cheney", etc.

So, where you thinking none of the cons here had any nicknames for democratic presidents?

Why yes. I said that right ... it's around here somewhere I'm sure, um, ... um, ... nope. Can't find it. Perhaps you could show me where I said that because I am unable to find it on my own.

Jim - as a personal favor..could you reduce the size of your signature somewhat... a sig that needs it's own scroll-bar is a bit over the top, eh.

A Bush is a shrub.

yeah, um i kinda got that but how does that undermine him?

i mean, golly, one could have a candidate named sir billy ponypants and his buddies might call him "horsechaps" but that'd just be kinda silly, not deprecating. cuz chaps are cool. but you know that!

Jim - as a personal favor..could you reduce the size of your signature somewhat... a sig that needs it's own scroll-bar is a bit over the top, eh.

oversize sigs are why scrollbars showed up in the first place.

Back