Everyone on the face of the planet should be assigned...

MrBishop

one gun, with ONE bullet in it, in a small belt looped carrying case and matched up with a form in triplicate bearing the serial number of the gun on it, so that you could explain why you killed the motherfucking waste of sperm who cut you off, or took your favorite spot in the garage etc...

Just one shot..no prison terms, just a form to fill out, and if you got killed ebfore you got the chance to use your shot, then too bad...they take the gun back and save valuable tax payers moneys.

So...what d'ya think of my fabulous plan for mental health and population control?

bullet.jpg

Interesting, interesting. I'm along the lines of everyone should be required to smoke a doobie to start their day - then there wouldn't be such need (as much) for the gun as no one would care if they got cut off (probably wouldn't get cut off anyway) and whatnot...

:D

Rose said:
Interesting, interesting. I'm along the lines of everyone should be required to smoke a doobie to start their day - then there wouldn't be such need (as much) for the gun as no one would care if they got cut off (probably wouldn't get cut off anyway) and whatnot...

where can I get in line????

MrBishop said:
So...what d'ya think of my fabulous plan for mental health and population control?

Sounds llike a good idea.........although to save funeral space can we not just put a strong tab of LSD into their coffee? Will give them a whole new outlook on life (for 24hrs anyway) :D

I'm along the lines of everyone should be required to smoke a doobie to start their day

That would work well too :D

I enjoy the Idea

it's a conundrum...To use it on that first asshole, or save it for that special "that's the last time that bitch will forget to put in the littel ketchup packets" at mcdonlads day.

but people would be polite.

It's not a new idea though, goverments are doing it, it's called nuclear weapons.

Rose said:

Then there'd be lineups for stores stocking Twinkies and Nachos...lineups lead to stress, stress lead to anger and anger leads to my thread on OTC.

Ok

Ammended...everyone should be given a doobie a day and one gun, with one bullet and one form to fill out.

i vote for rose' idea....if you people don't mind, since i'm in a 'free' country, i already started that habit :D

hehe :D

MrBishop said:
Then there'd be lineups for stores stocking Twinkies and Nachos...lineups lead to stress, stress lead to anger and anger leads to my thread on OTC.

Ok

Ammended...everyone should be given a doobie a day and one gun, with one bullet and one form to fill out.

Ah, but see - if you're high the stress levels should be down. As long as the stores don't mind you sitting on the floor - the lines should be no bother. :D

MrBishop said:
one gun, with ONE bullet in it, in a small belt looped carrying case and matched up with a form in triplicate bearing the serial number of the gun on it, so that you could explain why you killed the motherfucking waste of sperm who cut you off, or took your favorite spot in the garage etc...

Just one shot..no prison terms, just a form to fill out, and if you got killed ebfore you got the chance to use your shot, then too bad...they take the gun back and save valuable tax payers moneys.

bullet.jpg

I wouldn't get out of the house without using mine. :lol2:

i, too already prescribe to roses theory...and i don't like guns, man...they're like really loud and stuff...

MrBishop said:

I'd shoot a gun before I'd become a stoner. No thanks! :)

Rather than the gun, because I doubt I could shoot someone if it wasn't self defense, I'd like a car that shoots nails. That way when someone does something stupid or dangerous on the road, I can shoot their tires full of nails and cause them to have to pull over and wait for a tow. I get my revenge safely and I get them off the road. Perfect. :D

Mandatory Serotonin shots every morning. No guns, no hassels...except really tripped up people and really tripped up thoughts.

MrBishop said:

Ok

The lines wouldnt be a problem as long as there are neat/weird picture magazines to look at with short, large headlines. Weekly World News is the best while stoned.

rrfield

paul_valaru said:
it's a conundrum...To use it on that first asshole, or save it for that special "that's the last time that bitch will forget to put in the littel ketchup packets" at mcdonlads day.

Its not her fault <ex mcdonalds lackey here> she forgets. You try runningt off an order that someone comes out with at light speed, while they diss you, have your manager yell at you to get the fries at the fry station get 6 chocolate shakes together, yell for two big macs and take the money. And all that in 1.5 mins because they dont like the customer to wait more than 2 mins.

Bleh.

Back