f**cking internet :mad:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
does anyone know of a customer service telephone number or any contact number for amazon.com? someone made a huge charge to my check card at amazon yesterday causing an overdraft on my account. that really ruined my evening as i walked into a bar and checked my account balance to find it at -$60. called the bank and got my card deactivated as well as the info to contact their fraud investigation department. my dad suggested that go after amazon too, i'd rather call them to bitch than email them. fuckin internet, thanks for ruining my day :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thats a bummer. At least email Amazon so they can get all the info together and possibly stop the order now.

Someone did the same to me about a year ago, $560 purchase from amazon.co.uk. The bank straightened everything out for me, and I first got called at 8 am on a Sunday by the bank about it.

I faxed off a letter to my bank yesterday afternoon, now I just have to wait for their fraud department to figure that shit out. My balance is -120 now too since they slapped on a $60 overdraft fee :eek13:. I sent an email to Amazon customer service and I'm not sure whether it was answered by a person or machine. It's gotta be the worse inquiry response I've ever received. Needless to say they got a reply.

Back