F@cking Smile already!

MrBishop

The BBS's are packed and stacked with either glum, sour faced, old frowners or bubbleheaded, candy-coated fluff-meisters. Why can't there be a friggin middle-ground? What' wrong with the occasional non-black humour, fun joke, smile-fest?

Quick...someone change the OTC icon from the headbanger to a black cloud!

wake up people...cheer up and smile! Just cause you're at work doesn't meen that you can't smile..no matter what you think, it ain't gonna crash your computer or crack your 17" monitor.

IMHO

I'm not gloomy, I just can't buy into the "bubbleheaded, candy-coated fluff-meisters". It's never been my thing and I don't enjoy reading it. So I'm taking my Dad's advice: "When you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." :)

Posting among the old-timers, I guess what you consider the "glum, sour faced, old frowners" has been down lately. Probably for the same reason. :shrug:

But I'm still smilin'! :) :D

attachment.php

Makes me say awwwww and mushy inside but not smile.

greenfreak said:
Posting among the old-timers, I guess what you consider the "glum, sour faced, old frowners" has been down lately. Probably for the same reason. :shrug:

...but they seem to be slowly coming back....

Cute pic tonksy :)

I wasn't cute as a baby.......when I was born the midwife slapped my dad instead of my bum :crying4:

bleach said:
Cute pic tonksy :)

I wasn't cute as a baby.......when I was born the midwife slapped my dad instead of my bum :crying4:

post us a baby pic of you and we will tell yopu if you was cute or not

peterska2 said:
post us a baby pic of you and we will tell yopu if you was cute or not

I ain't got one :(

My folks prolly have but I'm not trekking over the country to see em ;)

Back