F@cking Smile already!

24214castgay.jpg

Buttcrackdivine said:
Well we'd have to judge on your appreance now....post a pic of your updated self.

go read "the a message to thread" . i posted one in there...its in lunatic lounge...first page post #34. damn, i could have just posted it again for all the talking i did...fuck, hang on....

No getting away from it......Nihilistic was a cute poster model as a kid.
I think that's what he looks like now.

BTW, Bish, I am smiling. The difference is just very subtle.

Edit: I'd probably be smiling more if I was getting f@cked right now though. Hey, ummm honey????

greenfreak said:
I'm not gloomy, I just can't buy into the "bubbleheaded, candy-coated fluff-meisters". It's never been my thing and I don't enjoy reading it. So I'm taking my Dad's advice: "When you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." :)

Posting among the old-timers, I guess what you consider the "glum, sour faced, old frowners" has been down lately. Probably for the same reason. :shrug:

But I'm still smilin'! :) :D
I love you just the way you are, gf :hug:

:winkkiss:

Leslie said:
I love you just the way you are, gf :hug:

:winkkiss:

:hug: right back atcha hon. Nice to see you, haven't seen much of you as of late. Did you dig up the food from the backyard yet? ;)

Spot, I don't really see much of a difference yet. If anything, I'm spending less time here.

tonks said:
go read "the a message to thread" . i posted one in there...its in lunatic lounge...first page post #34. damn, i could have just posted it again for all the talking i did...fuck, hang on....

no go with the attachment. From what i see in that tiny preview pic you look A ok.....now fixeth the attachment and let me gawketh at you in a bigger size.

Buttcrackdivine said:
no go with the attachment. From what i see in that tiny preview pic you look A ok.....now fixeth the attachment and let me gawketh at you in a bigger size.

um...lemmee try this.....lets see...

Back