FAITHful Dog

MrBishop

attachment.php

when I was that age, I sure as hell didn't have a computer with flat-panel monitor or a cordless phone with answering machine in my room.

Inkara1 said:
when I was that age, I sure as hell didn't have a computer with flat-panel monitor or a cordless phone with answering machine in my room.
You should've Prayed HARDER! ;)

Inkara1 said:

I'm thinking that's not his bed. Judging by the blue PJs and the sports cup he's not a girlie boy...and that bed is pretty feminine with the lace pillowcase and flower blanket...

:wave:

I used to do a lot of projects with paper when I was a kid... including cars with working suspensions.

Inkara1 said:
:wave:

I used to do a lot of projects with paper when I was a kid... including cars with working suspensions.

That explains the tape...not the feminine bed :p

chcr said:
I'll bet he has a mom...

Yes, so therefore if it's his mom's bed the computer wouldn't be in his room and Inky's whining about not having a computer in his room as a kid is shot down :D Which was my intention :D

tonksy said:
How do you know? Do your dogs speak english?.....
No, I speak fluent dog and cat though. Note that the cats believe they are gods. I'm pretty sure all cats do.
tonksy said:
or would that be english setter? God, I am so funny, I kill me.
*groan*

Nixy said:
Yes, so therefore if it's his mom's bed the computer wouldn't be in his room and Inky's whining about not having a computer in his room as a kid is shot down :D Which was my intention :D
I never said I didn't have a computer in my room as a kid... just that I didn't have a computer with a flat-panel monitor and a cordless phone with answering machine in my room as a kid.

Inkara1 said:
neither did I.

....then again, when i was a kid, those things didnt exist yet....

*sigh*

Back