famous last words

Inkara1 said:
It's "Miss Right vs. Miss Right Now 101" from the School of Hard Knocks. I'm thinking I should have taken that class at California State University, Fresno instead.

Speak of the devil, I haven't heard anything from them lately. They're probably pretty smug right now since the stuff on the divorce at Cato's site got whisked away. They probably think their lawsuit scare tactics worked. Odd how the first amendment only applies when it's convenient for them.

btw, i found a proggie that lets you log in to msn directly in invisible mode.

Alrighty then.....

Was'nt me !!

Hurry get me a bucket.... *puke* I will never drink again....

You did What !!! Buried the hampster in my flower bed :eyebrow:

"Goddamn you woman.......stop being so lazy and go into the yard and chop firewood!" - Mr Borden to his wife......Elizabeth

freako104 said:
dont you mean to his daughter? the daughter is the one who killed the fmaily
excuse me but the daughter was the one accused of the crime...she wasn't convicted and modern day science has reenforced that she could not have....:)

tonks said:
excuse me but the daughter was the one accused of the crime...she wasn't convicted and modern day science has reenforced that she could not have....:)

Is this the same science that acquitted O.J. :eek6:

A.B.Normal said:
Is this the same science that acquitted O.J. :eek6:
actually it mainly came down to lack of running water...lizzy was the one to report the murders...the coroner pronounced that they had been dead for very little time...anyone commiting as brutal a murder would have been washed in blood and since old lizzy was spotless....that and she was a slight thing that could in no way have generated the sheer force needed to inflict the wounds...:eh: i'm a crime story junkie.

OUCH - should have worn sun block!

OUCH - shouldn't have worn these spike heals tonight!

OUCH - should have not worn these thongs today!

:lol2:

tonks said:
actually it mainly came down to lack of running water...lizzy was the one to report the murders...the coroner pronounced that they had been dead for very little time...anyone commiting as brutal a murder would have been washed in blood and since old lizzy was spotless....that and she was a slight thing that could in no way have generated the sheer force needed to inflict the wounds...:eh: i'm a crime story junkie.

same.

now dear you know i dont love you. i only married you for money

freako104 said:
dont you mean to his daughter? the daughter is the one who killed the fmaily

Probably :D My knowledge of axe murderers ain't what it could be ;)

Mayor of Hiroshima - "What was that flash?"

Oz said:
Probably :D My knowledge of axe murderers ain't what it could be ;)

Mayor of Hiroshima - "What was that flash?"

tonks maybe right but the last I had heard was that she had done it. either that or it was still in question.

mr.bill: oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

chatty kathy said:
RRRRRRRRR....Tom said that to me yesterday!!!! IT really was almost his LAST WORDS.... :crying4:

If you know you won't like the answer, don't ask the question.

*While putting a carburetor together*

Damn, where was this part supposed to go?

*down a coalmine*

"Looks like the canary has fallen asleep......Pass me a cigarette please"

Back