Fat-kins diet

Oz said:
As the lil' squirrely thing said......if yer wanna lose weight, get off yer arse and exercise so yer burn of more calories than yer take in :) tis hardly rocket science :lloyd:

yeah, you fat bastards :lol:

Fuckin' hilarious...I'm sending it to my sister...and she runs a health-food store !

Seriously...there are healthier ways to lose weight, and faster ways to lose weight...but there are no healthy-fast ways to lose weight. Life sucks don't it!?!

Quick-fix diets are like get-rich-quick schemes.... they both put money into other people's pockets. 'nuff said!

I should note that I've lost about 4 pounds in the past week or so. I'm not on Atkins, though. I'm on the "I can't afford to go to Robertito's Taco Shop anymore" diet.

Well no diet is perfect, and I doubt that the Atkins diet is more harmful in the long run than being obese. As long as you stress your body a few and only once, then keep your weight :shrug:

I am not a fan of the Atkins idea. It does not teach good eating habits. I will keep my pasta, garlic bread and tiramisu. :D

Oz said:
....wonder if there is a way to make it compulsive viewing :D

Think you mean compulsory,"compulsive" is whats turned a joke thread into a serious one ,we are all compulsive OTers :swing:

kuulani said:
yeah, you fat bastards :lol:
My parents were so married when I was born!
Inkara1 said:
I should note that I've lost about 4 pounds in the past week or so. I'm not on Atkins, though. I'm on the "I can't afford to go to Robertito's Taco Shop anymore" diet.
I hate that one.

Back