Favorite candy?

When I get my "Easter Season" wild hair, I like to indulge a few (marshmallow) Peeps, or moreso, BUNNIES!..........mainly because I like that whole, deer-in-the-headlights look the little fellers give ya, right after ya bite their little ears off! :flame:

.........kinda like helpless little pink an' yellow mis-placed snowmen......:evilgrin:

:sick: ugh, those and the cadbury bunny eggs are about enough to make me sick, but they still sell em so they must be popular..

edit: actually i'm a big fan of the yellow snowmen

Chocolate - many, many varieties
Bottle Caps :trippin:
Good n Fruity (difficult to find these days)
Chewy Spree
Starburst Jellybeans

They sell them at the Pickering Flea Market. Problem with C.W. in Canada is by the time they get here they are stale. I've busted a couple of fillin's eatting old C.W.'s

Oh forgot to say the now have curly wurly bits. Rather than a big long bar it's small bit size bits.

Prof: There's a sugar mountain not 5min walk from my work (and less than 5min from the purolator place). Overnighting candy is not the most economical thing in the world but I ain't payin' so just say the word and curly wurlies be on their way to you within, let's say, two business days...as well as some surprises for the kidlets.

Back