Favorite Commercial quotes

AnomalousEntity

"Wheres the Beef?"

"I cant believe I ate the whole thing"

"Got to make the doughnuts"

"Bud-weiss-errrrr" (oh and the whole "Louie the lizard" series was a riot)

"Do you get that not so fresh feeling"

"If you see only one movie this year.....see Lord of the rings....but if you see two movies this year...see Lord of the Rings and Austin Powers"

At a rental car agency with a long long ass line "Is this the express line?" "Hey check out the new guy...he wants the "express line" "look at me Im to good to stand in line".

And the "Snickers most satisfying crunch series"

The circuit city commercial where the guy lays down in the floor and is watching a foot bal game.: wife "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
husband: "Shopping"

The "shak stuff up series" The 2 best are the "and there is a cancel button in case you ....dont want toast" and

"Please handle this carefully its fragile" and then the delivery man is on his cell phone going "what do you mean he got into a fight a school" (package dropps off the top and delivery man proceds to kick package across the ground all the way to his truck.)

The orkin commercials that make it look like an actual roach crawling on the TV screen.

SexyBoo

I like the new commercial for AOL where the father is trying to get the baby to stop crying and he pulls up AOL and downloads a song, then a couple of videos, but nothing helps. Then he pulls up "swimsuit supermodels" with a video of Elle Macpherson and the baby gets all wide eyed and stops crying. Shortly, the door opens and mommy walks in (Elle Macpherson). Too cute! :)

unclehobart

Thats: 'time' to make the donuts.

Whaaaazzzzzzaaaaap!

*singing* I'd like to teach the world to sing... (coke 70s)

Hey, Mean Joe ... (coke 70s)

Apple Computers Orwellian 1984

Please don't squeeze the Charmin!

The Fed Ex ads of the early 80s that featured the super fast talking

LESS FILLING! TASTES GREAT!

Lets get Mikey! He won't eat it.. he hates everything.

any ESPN ad

I'm Joe Isuzu... and you have my word on it.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

tonksy

i love the dunkin donuts commercial where they have all the celebrity cameos and you got tattoo from fantasy island asking for "the plain, the plain"...just tickles me.

some candy bar...need a more satisfying crunch...theres a couple of them and they are too funny.

big mac, fillet of fish, quarterpounder, french fries, icy coke, thick shakes, sundaes, and apple pies, you deserve a break today, so come along and get away at mcdonalds.
or
two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun.

there was a snickers commercial where this dude is all freaking about about panda bears and he goes "you know what pandas eat for lunch, they eat bamboo"...anyway he acts all silly and shit and my husband and i speak to each other like that when the other is being stupid.

AnomalousEntity

unclehobart said:
Thats: 'time' to make the donuts.

Whaaaazzzzzzaaaaap!

*singing* I'd like to teach the world to sing... (coke 70s)

Hey, Mean Joe ... (coke 70s)

Apple Computers Orwellian 1984

Please don't squeeze the Charmin!

The Fed Ex ads of the early 80s that featured the super fast talking

LESS FILLING! TASTES GREAT!

Lets get Mikey! He won't eat it.. he hates everything.

any ESPN ad

I'm Joe Isuzu... and you have my word on it.

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

Ahh man Uncle. Nice to see you back

YOu just made me get so nostalgic with the Coke examples......

"coke is it...the one that never lets you down

coke is it...the most refreshing taste around

cooookkkkeeee iiiiisssssss IT!"

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i like the quiznos commercial with the guy raised by wolves, makes me laugh every time. i think it's just because the wolf guy looks like ed norton

Mirlyn

unclehobart said:
any ESPN ad
those are funny....especially the power outage one from a few years ago (with the guy running around with his tie around his head)

"Make 7UP yours."

Snickers "...a sign of hunger"..."When's the water show? Someone should put a SIGN up or SOMETHING" :rofl:

Mug's "The name is Dumass." :D

freako104

i cant believe its not butter.

The story of a solider and the free spirited girl who steals his heart(Final Fantasy 8)

the final fantasy 7 commerical

the one for vanilla pepsi with teh two trucks

the crystal clear pepsi commercials

the ones for magic the gathering: its not jsut a game :p

breaky

re : favourite commercial quotes

toyota commercial, australia

bugger
bugger
bugger
oh, bugger me
bugger
bugger
bugger
ohhhhhh bugger

Inkara1

Re: re : favourite commercial quotes

Hello. We want you to remember our name, outpost.com. That's why we've decided to fire gerbils out of this cannon through the "O" in outpost.

*bam!* *smack!* (gerbil misses "O," hits wall, falls to floor and scurries off)

Cute little guy. Fire.

*bam!* *smack!*

And again.

*bam!* *smack!*
*bam!* *smack!*
*bam!* *smack!*

So close.

*bam!* (gerbil goes through "O," siren goes off)

*wink*

(screen goes black, says, "Send complaints to... Outpost.com, the place to buy computer stuff online. AOL Keyword: Outpost")

Fire.

*bam!* *smack*

tonksy

the microsoft office commercials...small victories at work? where the people are all dancing around like the just won the superbowl or something.

and the guiness "brilliant" commercials

A.B.Normal

"I am Canadian" (MOLSON COMMERCIAL)

Any of the Blockbuster video commercials with the Guinea pig and Rabbit."dance ,I can dance"

tonksy

A.B.Normal said:
"I am Canadian" (MOLSON COMMERCIAL)

Any of the Blockbuster video commercials with the Guinea pig and Rabbit."dance ,I can dance"
he's a maniac...maniac on the floor!
i love those :D

tonksy

and that one...hotels.com or something were the man is planning surfing lessons for him and his wife...anyone seen that? and the surfer dude is schmoozing on the mrs.? i love that one too.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonks said:
and that one...hotels.com or something were the man is planning surfing lessons for him and his wife...anyone seen that? and the surfer dude is schmoozing on the mrs.? i love that one too.

The one with the 'mosquito net' is much better... ;)