Favorite Seasonal Memory?

I loved all of our Christmases as a kid. The tree decorating, the music, the cookies and Dad making eggnog, breakfast on Christmas day. Dressing in our brand new clothes on Christmas day and going to visit aunts, uncles and cousins. My Mom is one of those really convincing gushers, even if the present she got wasn't all that great. She still is; no matter what you get her, she's always guaranteed to love it. :)

One great Christmas that stands out was when my parents invited all of our local family over for a party. I was a teen by then and all the older cousins went out bowling in the afternoon. When we got home, we found most of the adults drunk and playing musical chairs in the living room. That was a great time.

I really look forward do being able to host these kinds of parties that my nieces and nephews will hopefully look back on with fond memories. :)

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever heard the dogs barking Christmas songs? It was a staple in our family, and one that always cracked us kids up.

No, but V2.0 has a stuffed dog that barks Jingle Bells. It's actually a puppet, and barks the notes as you make the mouth open and close.

I love those things! However, I've never had one in the house, which I'm sure would change my mind :laugh:

Inky I wasn't dissapointed when I clicked on that link.

Has anyone mentioned to you today that you are one
weird mutha fookar? If not let me be the first, bac inna sec
gotta click that link AGAIN!

Back