Favorite Simpsons quote?

Jeslek

Banned
So many... :D

Homer: I admit it! I'm a rage-oholic! I'm addicted to rage-ohol!

Homer: Alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Homer: That impressed me, and it takes a lot to impress me. WOW! A blue car!

Homer: You've tried and failed miserably. And what have we learned from this? Never try.

Homer: This is the largest tax increase in history!
Lisa: Actually, it's the smallest tax increase in history.
Homer: Well let the bears pay the bear tax. I pay the Homer tax.
Lisa: That's home owners tax.

Homer: What are you going to do? Release the dogs? Or the robots? Or the bees? Or the robotic dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

"Ho. J. Simpson on trial"

Homer to Bart: Stealing? How could you? Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain what’s-his-name? We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughing, did you?

Lisa: Dad, what's a muppet?
Homer: Well honey, it's not quite a mop, and it's not quite a puppet, but hehehehe hahahaha hehehehehhehehe.... Soo, to answer your question, I have no idea

The Mail is here, The mail is here, oooohhhhhh.

That's what tells me I've got mail on my home pc.

"It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day."

"Dear Lord, thank You for this microwave bounty, even though we don't deserve it. I mean... our kids are uncontrollable hellions! Pardon my French... but they act like savages! Did You see them at the picnic? Oh, of course You did... You're everywhere, You're omnivorous. Oh Lord! Why did You spite me with this family?"

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button."

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such."

mr.burns:smithers who is that man?
homer: homer simpson! hormer simpson! my name is homer simpson

homer sneezes all the dinosaurs die
homer:this is gonna cost me

homer: eat lead washington!

homer: apu you shoulda seen your face. yea thats the look!

that all? where? I'd snatch that up in a sec for 3 bucks and episode. There are so many good ones that I never see anymore.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005ML6Y/qid=1032386358/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-4950707-2504817?v=glance&s=dvd

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000063EME/qid=1032386358/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-4950707-2504817?v=glance&s=dvd

Season 3 and on will come soon, it hasn't been released yet.

Back