Favorite Simpsons quote?

(Wall reads: NO BEER AND NO T.V. MAKE HOMER GO CRAZY)
Homer:"Pretty good, huh, Marge? All I need is a title. I was thinking along the lines of "No beer and no T.V. make Homer...something, something..."
Marge: Go crazy?
Homer:"Don't mind if I do!!! WAHHHHH!"

'conga conga conga
we love monty burns more
conga like you mean it
please don't make me shock you'

'if only they knew the real monty burns, not the silver dollar throwing morphine addict'

a few more
willie:youve got the shinning
bart:you mean shining:
willie:quiet! want to get sued?

thats my all time fave.

'don't be too upset lad, i was wrestling wolves when you were at your mother's teat'

Kent Brockman: 'Thank you, Mayor Simpson, because of you closing the dam, we're all taking golden showers!' :D

Lionel Hutz: 'I move for a bad court thingy.'
Judge: 'You mean a mistrial?'
Lionel Hutz: 'Yeah, that's why you're the judge and I'm the law talking guy.'

Homer: 'I gave that man directions, even though I didn't know the way, because that's the kind of guy I am.' :D

Moe: OK, here's comes the crayola oblongata. (starts to put a crayon up Homer's nose)
Homer: Defense, woo woo, defense, woo woo!
Moe: That's pretty dumb... (pushes the crayon further into Homer's brain)
Homer: Extended warranty, how can I lose? :D

Homer: Here are your messages:
You have 30 minutes to move your car.
You have 10 minutes.
Your car has been towed away.
Your car has been crushed into a cube.
You have 30 minutes to move your cube. :D

homer:sure im the one who drove her away. sure im the one who caused the barrage of t-shirts to hit her. sure im the one who parked in the ambulance zone preventing any resecitation. but lets not play the blame game.

Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.

Ooh, I love your magazine. Especially the 'Enrich Your Wordpower' section. I think it's really...really... really...good.

This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit.

Kill my boss?!? Do I dare live out the american dream? :rofl:

Back