Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Wizard

• Merlin

• Total voters
equinoxe3d said:
Then I want Raistlin and Dalamar too!!! (DragonLance) :) :headbang:

I haven't read much on Forgotten Realms except the Dark Elf Trilogy (it rocks) and some with Glint and Wulfgar (can't get the book names cause I read them in french), but my friend read the ones with Elminster and found it was some the best stuff of Forgotten Realms. I personnaly like DragonLance a bit more, got more addicted to the story

For the most part, I prefer the Dragonlance novels. I just like FR better as a game setting. Not very crazy at all about Ed Greenwood's novels. Salvatore and Cunningham are my favorite FR novelists.

Ardsgaine said:
For the most part, I prefer the Dragonlance novels. I just like FR better as a game setting. Not very crazy at all about Ed Greenwood's novels. Salvatore and Cunningham are my favorite FR novelists.

Yup, gotta agree with you there; many AD&D quests my friend made were based or slightly related to FR, and it is even at the base of many computer games, so it is proven to have excellent game setups. Of the novels I read though, I think the worst were the EarthDawn series (I don't remember if those were made by TSR though), it was kind of weird and I never liked the story very much...

equinoxe3d said:
Yup, gotta agree with you there; many AD&D quests my friend made were based or slightly related to FR, and it is even at the base of many computer games, so it is proven to have excellent game setups. Of the novels I read though, I think the worst were the EarthDawn series (I don't remember if those were made by TSR though), it was kind of weird and I never liked the story very much...

I haven't read the EarthDawn series, not sure who or what that was... I've played the heck out of Baldur's Gate, though. Great game! :headbang:

Back