Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizard of Oz

• Mr. Wizard

• Merlin

• Total voters
::Bitchslaps everyone [except Janimal and Nixy] who chose to make this thread about Ian McKellen's sexuality::

:bitchslap:

:p

*checks the official bitchslap hand book that Na left in my safe keeping for the weekend*

NOPE! See! Says right here *points at page* "Ardsgaine does not have the right to bitchslap any member of the bitchslapping team". Since I am the one who started the discussion about his sexuality and I am also the head bitchslap cheerleader you'd better take that bitchslap back Ardsgaine or Na is gonna have one atomic bitchslap for you when she gets here. I am being nice by not writing a cheer so it's already when she gets here!

Nixy said:
Since I am the one who started the discussion about his sexuality and I am also the head bitchslap cheerleader you'd better take that bitchslap back Ardsgaine or Na is gonna have one atomic bitchslap for you when she gets here.

But you weren't included in the bitchslap, Nixy... :smiles innocently: :)

riiiiiiiiiiiight

*checks birthcertificate* Nope, not born yesterday, you better think of something better than that! :D

Oh, don't feel sad *hugs* *tries resist coping a feel because she is afraid of Janimal* *cops a feel anyway* It's ok, I believe you, do not be sad. [thinking]I'm such a softie[/thinking]

Nixy said:
riiiiiiiiiiiight

*checks birthcertificate* Nope, not born yesterday, you better think of something better than that! :D

:rofl:

Official bitch-slapper will be here after her doctor's appointment to settle this matter :D

Nixy said:
Oh, don't feel sad *hugs* *tries resist coping a feel because she is afraid of Janimal* *cops a feel anyway* It's ok, I believe you, do not be sad. [thinking]I'm such a softie[/thinking]

It's OK Nixy - he does have very nice buns. :hug:

*takes up the matter*

Nixy, the Plaintiff, says that Ardsgaine bitchslapped her and other members of the BitchSlapSquad. Ardsgaine, the defendent and Member of OTCentral, says he's done no such thing ... both parties have agreed to dismiss their court cases and have their dispute settled here ...

THE BITCHSLAPPER'S COURT

after examining the evidence at hand, I find Ardsgaine innocent of the charges of bitchslapping an Official Bitchslap Member .. it has been shown that he did indeed excuse Nixy and Jan - both BSS (BitchSlapSquad) Members and the bitchslapping for making the thread about some dude's sexuality was warranted. However, I do find him guilty of bitchslapping outside of the proper authority ... therefore, I sentence him to Nekkid Streaking at the whime of any and all BSS Members .. he is also hereby sentenced to bringing non-skanky beer for each of the BSS Members until .. ummm... *looking at the calendar* ... hmm.. [Squintz from "the Sandlot] for-e-ver ... for-e-ver ...[/Squintz from "the Sandlot"]

*bitchslapping the desk with the beer gavel*

Bitchslap Court is now adjourned.

now, back to the topic at hand .. you have to admit that none of these dudes would be around were it not for Merlin ... Merline gets my thumbs up :)

Ardsgaine said:
What, no Elminster? No Khelben "Blackstaff" Arunsun? Not even Szass Tam or Manshoon? Geez... I guess they really are the Forgotten Realms.

Then I want Raistlin and Dalamar too!!! (DragonLance) :) :headbang:

I haven't read much on Forgotten Realms except the Dark Elf Trilogy (it rocks) and some with Glint and Wulfgar (can't get the book names cause I read them in french), but my friend read the ones with Elminster and found it was some the best stuff of Forgotten Realms. I personnaly like DragonLance a bit more, got more addicted to the story

w00t! nekkid Ardsgaine! hubba hubba!

[thinking] I hope Janimal doesn't take Ardsgaine away for us oogling him too much [/thinking]

Nixy said:
w00t! nekkid Ardsgaine! hubba hubba!

[thinking] I hope Janimal doesn't take Ardsgaine away for us oogling him too much [/thinking]

She speaks French, so she won't mind! :confuse3:

Back