Federal Court OKs Ban on Sale of Sex Toys

Gonz said:
My 2 favorite teams are Arizona State University & whoever is playing USC
Fresno State was trying to schedule a game with USC for this year. We had an open date in common. But instead of scheduling a game with us, they scheduled a game with Colorado State... which would have been fine except that Colorado State backed out of its date with Fresno State this year in order to play USC... which meant we had our dream game stolen and had to fill two holes instead of one. That's how we ended up with Kansas State and Portland State.

Gato_Solo said:
Gee...where to start...

1. There is no such thing as a 'Neo-conservative'. It was a title made up by the liberals to try and demean someone with a different set of values. The first rule of war is to demonize your opponent. Make them seem less than human so that you can get away with anything you want to say about them. ;)
2. Your idea of Democrats 'enjoyable activities' is way off. Seems like Democrats are against quite a few things also...such as equality. Let's ban that. How about any Judeo-Christian religion? Seems to rankle Democrats to no end, as they try to ban it everywhere they think it exists. How about smoking. I smoke in areas that permit it, but those areas are increasingly smaller thanks to Democrats and their anti-smoking rhetoric...the same Demorats, BTW, who advocate legalized marijuana, cocaine, heroin, et al. Don't point fingers because the one finger you're pointing at Conservatives has 3 pointing back at you. ;)
3. Define 'victimless crime'. Most times there is always a victim...hell...all the time. Most Democrats are for protection of the individual over the protection of society anyway. If that's the case, then every crime has a victim...from the perpetrator, who had no control over his/her actions, to the 'victim', who was used by the perpetrator for personal gain.

I thought it was the liberals who were more for equality? Victimless crime? does such a thing exsist? and Indianguy: WE WILL NOT BAN LADIES MUD WRESTLING!!! some liberals love that stuff ;) And as far as religion goes lets not ban ANY religion but I would rather not have it crammed in my throat everywhere. but not ban it

Conservatives are so for full equality they don't want to muddy the waters with special rights. Equal means equal.

For the record, equal is the starting point basis, not the end point.

Leslie said:
so do I like or dislike Nascar? do I eat Nachos? do I go 4x4ing? have I driven an ATV? did I like it? do I mud-wrassle? do I or do I not wear a bandanna while drivin around in my black ford pickup with the Rebel flag? :p

I had a Jeff Foxworthy line ready, but , um , I'll pass. :D

Gonz said:
Conservatives are so for full equality they don't want to muddy the waters with special rights. Equal means equal.

For the record, equal is the starting point basis, not the end point.

thats where I stand and I was thinking I was all the more Liberal for it. thanks for clearing it up

Back