Feel my wrath

Voice of experience

Actually there is a warning to not do that…

not while peein’

tonksy said:
Pee, stop, pee, stop, pee, stop. That's all it is.

Yeah, but three of us doing it together? Methinks Winky's a bit of a fetishist.

So this is what I know about Winky:

She is a fourteen year old girl. With manboobs.
She is dastardly.
She likes other wimmins' breasteses.
She lives in the desert.
She has a son. That is older than her.
She only makes sense when I am innebriated. And reading her posts backwards.
She does not like Mexican space invaders.
She thinks about three other wimins. Peeing. And stopping. And peeing...

Did you know the way you (mis)spell work as werk is actually the Afrikaans word for work?

(Jaybus, I have the distinct feeling that I may have just bored someone to death).

attachment.php

At work we have this huge IBM laser printer. It's one of those expandable things where you can add like 15 different trays. Instead, they went with the bare minimum and put in one tray. 90% of what we print is either a sheet of B tags, a sheet of K tags, or a sheet of J tags. Every time we want to print out tags, we need to walk over to the shelf, grab a few sheets of each, open up the printer, put in the right ones, print them out, then swap for another type, and so on. That's assuming that it doesn't print the wrong way, get jammed, or give a weird error message. For about two weeks you needed to turn off the printer and hit it to get it to print a page, then if you wanted another page, you had to do it again. Then some geek in Entertainment printed out like 10 pages of tags using this method, so all the managers assumed that the printer was workable and I couldn't just say "Look, the damn thing is jammed. I can't get it to work." because they said "Well ____ over in entertainment managed to print out a bunch, so have him show you." So then I get the kid from entertainment to show me the above trick, and I ended up printing out like five pages over the course of fifteen minutes, because the stupid printer did not want to work.

I often wonder -
Would it be that fucking hard to get a printer that doesn't suck?
Why the fuck do we have a color laser printer if we only use it for tags and all our tags are monochrome?
Would it be that difficult to add the thing with a bunch of extra trays and keep the extra trays filled with the more common B, K, and J tags, then have the thing automatically pick the right kind?

Erm, am I noticing a recurring theme of me spamming up a bunch of threads about my job?

Back