Feel my wrath

Professur said:
The existing OS crashes before you can do anything. I need the OS cds for it. If you can make a bootable flash key, just tell me how big you need. I've got a half gig sitting empty in my pocket right now.
I'll check at home to see if I packed the CDs for the OS. I packed quite a few CDs when I borrowed the MAC from Diocesan office.

MS/SM said:
used without installing software for file movment
That's the joy about MAC...you don't need to pack and unpack the OS. You can quite literally grab the whole unpacked directory as-is and drop it as-is, and it'll work.

SouthernN'Proud said:
At exactly what point did this thread denegrate into a foreign language?
The geek/freak ratio was >60% therefore, instead of degenrating into sex, it went tech. :shrug:

So, did the fool who messed with you die a horrible death?

Professur said:
I can't find the link anymore. Lemme keep looking.

For the microsoft thing? I found it on their site and it says the offer is over and you can just DL the info from the site now...to bad the info wasn't what I was after!

Nixy said:
For the microsoft thing? I found it on their site and it says the offer is over and you can just DL the info from the site now...to bad the info wasn't what I was after!

Didn't think it could go on long. Pass me the link, willya?

My favorite is the asshole who sets it for 50,000 collated, stapled copies, and then just leaves it like that for the next poor fuck. Is it that hard to hit the damn reset button?

It's well known that I will initiate disciplinary action on anyone I find doing this - except my boss. I actually did catch him once. Told him to cut it out.

MrBishop said:
Me and the other graphic-troll are the only two in the company who are on MACs. They didn't want to buy a MAC server, so they went with an AS400. I know sfa about how its set up exactly...I just know that it works. :)

f'n hippie! :hippy:

We all have separate passcodes to get on the photocopier, so we don't really have the "somebody leaving the setting on quadruple million gazillion stapled copies in booklet format when all I wanted was double-sided" problem. We still have morons that don't bother putting new paper in though. :grumpy:

I hate it when the jerk that used it before me doesn't refill the paper.....wait...that jerk's always me.

you gurls should concentrate on the Kegel exercise

*imagines the three of 'em doin' Kegels right now*

Back