Feminism, Vegetarianism, Canadianism, et cetera.

I'm in a house that's burning and I'm passed out. Who would I hope finds me? A male firefighter. Odds are in my favour that he'll be able to carry me.

I'm held hostage in a bank - who do I want to come get me? A male police officer simply because of the very fact that females are not as intimidating as a police officer then a man is. The *bad guy* won't know that the male officer barely passed his tests whereas the female excelled.

If I am in the house with one other person and there was a break-in - I'd want the other person to be a man.

Thing is, men and women were just built differently. Period.

Yeah, if I for example, were horny, who do I want to be with? a woman!!!

j/k

You said that if you were horny, you would want a woman.

Then you said "Just kidding"

So, you wouldn't want a woman if you're horny? What would you want, then? :gay:

:laugh:

:lol:

HEY!!!! the j/k was there because my comment was a satire of spirit's post.

He does bring up a good point about political stereotypes.

Y'know, the concept that someone has to be either completely Democrat or completely Republican, that all conservatives like Bush and that all liberals like Clinton, that if you are pro-life then you're also pro-war, and whatnot.

It's like, you can say one thing, and you're instantly classified as either a war-mongering pro-life bush-loving republican, or a tree-hugging pro-choice bush-hating democrat, even if those stereotypes don't fit you at all.

Thing is, men and women were just built differently. Period.

It really is that simple. We both excel at different things.

NEW RULE....THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO & FOR EVERYTHING. Can we quit stopping conversations to reiterate that? When we're talking about a person, its specific. When we're discussing a philosophy, or a group, it's general.

90% of them fit, across the board.

Yeah, but not all of them.

I just don't like how you can say one thing, and suddenly you're lumped into a group, and it's assumed that you completely agree with that group.

Not just in politics, but in life, too. We're quick to categorize people and make them fit that categorization, instead of making the categorization fit them.

It's easier to identify traits. Learning the individual, becoming friends, allows a distinction to take place.

Back