Fetishes... I know you want it.

Kawaii

So, what are your fetishes? I thought a 'dirty' thread might be a good way to kick off.:D
Anyway, my fetishes are body-hugging latex and pain. Yeah, pain. Crack that whip, baby! :D:whip:

Post on, you perverts! ;)

AlphaTroll said:
I like to tie people up & flick snot balls at them
why am i not surprised?

seriously though, i wouldn't say i fetish about anything...lotsa stuff turns me on, but i wouldn't say that fits the definition of a fetish.

tonks said:
why am i not surprised?

seriously though, i wouldn't say i fetish about anything...lotsa stuff turns me on, but i wouldn't say that fits the definition of a fetish.

.....with my toes...........I flick 'em with my toes........

AlphaTroll said:
.....with my toes...........I flick 'em with my toes........
hahahahaha...i just got this visual of you trying to shove your big toe up your nose!hahahahaha....

I don't think I have any fetishes to give-but to receive I LOVE body messages,Ahhhhhhhh-feels sooo good.

Mare said:
I don't think I have any fetishes to give-but to receive I LOVE body messages,Ahhhhhhhh-feels sooo good.
CORRECTION! i do have a fetish. massage, touch whatever. people used to try and tickle my feet and be disappointed when it didn't bother me. however, that does not mean i let just anyone touch me. no, no.

MuFu said:
Sharky is that your fetish? Good for you. :)

The farmers in the county I live in all wear button-fly jeans . . . because sheep can hear a zipper from 10 meters away. :lloyd:

Back