Fetishes... I know you want it.

tonks said:
condoms are free and he quit the job that had the health insurance. i don't like them any more than he, but i am the one who has been pregnant 3 times in the past 4 years.
Where do you get free condoms? Oh wait, I haven't used them for 15 years, nevermind.

my wife refuses to help me with my fetish, so now I'm looking for someone to to wear the sheep costume.

SexyBoo said:
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be creative, just descriptive of the current situation. I enjoyed the "something betters" though! So, do you think we will actually get to have sex before the end of the week or not??? :banana2:

See boo its like I told you.

Your the only one who gets me (looks suspicious)...or you dont get me and your just damm good at patronizing me (more suspicious looks...runs out of the room).

tonks said:
i think your avatar should be a big ole cheesesteak sandwich with loads of meat and onions and green peppers, just dripping with provolone cheese and a little catsup and some mayo.....yupyup....if you could manage to slip an RC cola into it, i'd prolly chip my teeth on the monitor screen...

ok but if gain weight dont blame Philly

Oh, great - now I gotta go to Subway for a midnight snack . . .

PhillyBig1.jpg

AnomalousEntity said:
See boo its like I told you.

Your the only one who gets me (looks suspicious)...or you dont get me and your just damm good at patronizing me (more suspicious looks...runs out of the room).
No darlin', I can't hold on to being patronizing for this long - I would say I just get you.... :winkkiss:

Aunty Em said:
Nice, but look what they just started doing here...

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/newtaste/
ah, aunty, i can't believe i am about to speak this blasphemy, but if i win the trip to london the second place i will eat will be a uk mcdonalds...the first is a damn fish and chips place, god i miss it. i remember when i was a kid in new zealand and my mom would come home with yummy fish and chips wrapped up in newspaper... i still remember...i had fish and chips when i was in south hampton and i actually made a slight scene in a restaurant when i saw that they had ginger beer... the restaurant guy was so tickled at my excitement, he gave it to me for free. i get excited about the littlest things....

tonks said:
ah, aunty, i can't believe i am about to speak this blasphemy, but if i win the trip to london the second place i will eat will be a uk mcdonalds...the first is a damn fish and chips place, god i miss it. i remember when i was a kid in new zealand and my mom would come home with yummy fish and chips wrapped up in newspaper... i still remember...i had fish and chips when i was in south hampton and i actually made a slight scene in a restaurant when i saw that they had ginger beer... the restaurant guy was so tickled at my excitement, he gave it to me for free. i get excited about the littlest things....
Sadly they wrap it in greaseproof paper these days... hygiene rules... doesn't taste quite the same as a 1shilling (£0.05) cod and 6d (£0.025) worth o' chips smothered in salt and vinegar out of an old newspaper... doesn't smell the same either.... Oh those were the days.... I like ginger beer too. :)

I had a look at the US Mac site and was very disappointed... they don't seem quite so innovative as the UK one.

I think I'll try one of those flatbreads on Saturday... it's become a ritual that we do the weeks shopping in the morning and on the way home get a McDonald's from the drive-in for lunch. Value meals, diet coke and ice-cream all round... not forgetting their chocolate donuts... :D

Aunty Em said:
Sadly they wrap it in greaseproof paper these days... hygiene rules... doesn't taste quite the same as a 1shilling (£0.05) cod and 6d (£0.025) worth o' chips smothered in salt and vinegar out of an old newspaper... doesn't smell the same either.... Oh those were the days.... I like ginger beer too. :)

I had a look at the US Mac site and was very disappointed... they don't seem quite so innovative as the UK one.

I think I'll try one of those flatbreads on Saturday... it's become a ritual that we do the weeks shopping in the morning and on the way home get a McDonald's from the drive-in for lunch. Value meals, diet coke and ice-cream all round... not forgetting their chocolate donuts... :D
mcdonalds has different food from region to region. down here we got the cajun mcchicken, sometimes called the hot and spicy chicken sandwich- which is what i get, but they don't have it where my mom lives. we had the flatbread sandwich for a limited time but it didn't have bacon or honey mustard sauce. i eat mickey d's about once a month. the one right down the road is a 24 hr one, you'd think i'd eat it more often with the hours we eat dinner around my house.

Well, I mainly go as a treat for Katie... Saturday is the only day she's allowed sweets and stuff... it just got harder and harder watching her eat and not having anything, so in the end I gave in and decided it was easier just to get both of us lunch and factor it into the diets... she's lost 1 1/2 stone since January and gone down a size in clothes (UK 14/US 12 I think), which is all good for her heart... she doesn't get so breathless. She can't do a lot of exercise which is why diet is so important. She could do with losing another stone as she's only 4' 8" and doesn't appear to be getting any taller, but so long as she doesn't put any back on I'm happy.

tonks said:
mcdonalds has different food from region to region. down here we got the cajun mcchicken, sometimes called the hot and spicy chicken sandwich- which is what i get, but they don't have it where my mom lives. we had the flatbread sandwich for a limited time but it didn't have bacon or honey mustard sauce. i eat mickey d's about once a month. the one right down the road is a 24 hr one, you'd think i'd eat it more often with the hours we eat dinner around my house.
I remember a few years ago that they had pizza in South Carolina's McD's. Did they have ever that where you are tonks? I never tried one so I don't know if they were any good. A cajun mcchicken sounds damn good! :headbng2:

SexyBoo said:
I remember a few years ago that they had pizza in South Carolina's McD's. Did they have ever that where you are tonks? I never tried one so I don't know if they were any good. A cajun mcchicken sounds damn good! :headbng2:
i have been in and out of the pizza business all my life, 'cept for the navy. my husband runs a pizza place. if you think i am gonna to eat a pizza from mcdonalds you are outta your mind......um..i mean, no never seen it before..
yes boo, a cajun mcchicken is scrummy! :swing:

Kawaii said:
So, what are your fetishes? I thought a 'dirty' thread might be a good way to kick off.:D
Anyway, my fetishes are body-hugging latex and pain. Yeah, pain. Crack that whip, baby! :D:whip:

Post on, you perverts! ;)

Oh my god, if i wasn't already in love i'd find you ultra attractive
i love the whipping, but that's a job only for my boy, and he better bloody do it or i'll kick his ass :nuts2::whip:
you know who you are and i love you
:worship:

Back