First vacation of the year

What about mad cow disease?... O hang on, the only one who might get that is Shadowfax isn't it? :lol:

It's probably just a cold... men always think they're dying if they get a cold don't they? ;)

It has to be SARS. The mosquitoes haven't been out yet to spread west Nile & mad cow disease is a British/Canadian/Shadowfax thing. :D

A cold, SARS...what's the difference? It's been raining in my head for 5 days now & I've had enough :zap:

Well take a cold remedy and stop whinging then! :p

You can tell I'm all heart can't you? ;)

Seriously, you must have something there to treat it surely? If not take some paracetamol(tylanol?) and make some hot lemon with honey and whisky... it works wonders. If you haven't got whisky most hard spirits will substitute. :)

Aunty Em said:
you must have something there to treat it surely?

Yea but I won't. There's no point. It wont fix the problem, just masks the symptoms for a couple of hours (barely). My nephew (who shared this with me) went to the doctor & they told him it was sinusitis. Sounds like a made-up disease :D

I get that... your sinuses are situated in the bones of your cheeks and forehead... if it's not treated properly with antibiotics it can become chronic and believe me you don't want THAT! Especially not having canullas stuck into your face through your mouth to flush them out... it's barbaric!... go to your Doctor and get it treated.

I don't know how you could have put up with the pain for 5 days, 3 is usually enough to send me insane! :eek:

Gonz said:
Change of tune? :D
:rofl:

I tend not to take medication either. Doesn't matter what the ailment is, I'll refrain from even asprin. Music helps me with everything from sickness to stress. :headbang:

Back