Fishing is a sport with a Million Experts and...

Rose said:
Bish - changing the font to lime green doesn't count. ;) :p

Do you have a preference? I've got all the colours int he rainblow

rain-blow...did I say that? Must be a Freudian slip. hmmm....so Cam, about that contract ;)

paul_valaru said:
*furiously looking for loopholes*

no offence cam, just thinking of the beardburns on my privates

Yeah, I know how you always complain. You really shouldn't date women with facial hair if it causes so many problems for you, you know. :D

paul_valaru said:
*furiously looking for loopholes*

no offence cam, just thinking of the beardburns on my privates

I'd shave for a good time...so would Cam, me thinks :)

NEway...back to the thread at hand.

So..how many would've hit buddy with the fucking fish? I felt like it, but just wanted to get back to the cabin at thatt point.

I just would have made sure he saw it. Really well. And probably shouted out the weight a couple times. Then flipped him off. No sense hitting him with it, might hurt the fish.

Lubed it? Nah...those fishes are slippery enough for it. Wouldn't have done that though...then I would've had to give him a colonoscopy in order to show y'all the pics of the fishy :)

I guess you forgot your "fuck off and die" hat.

BTW I just bought a need little Rebel CrickHopper, after finding grasshoppers in the gullets of half the fish I caught last week. Embarassingly, V2.0 had the biggest catch of the day, and the most numerous, landing over 30 fish. Although, I plead no contest, since I spent most of my time taking her catches off the hook. She did keep her dinner, tho. 7" of perch.

Professur said:
I guess you forgot your "fuck off and die" hat.

BTW I just bought a need little Rebel CrickHopper, after finding grasshoppers in the gullets of half the fish I caught last week. Embarassingly, V2.0 had the biggest catch of the day, and the most numerous, landing over 30 fish. Although, I plead no contest, since I spent most of my time taking her catches off the hook. She did keep her dinner, tho. 7" of perch.

Nice one! I wish hat I could've see her catch them...it's always fun watching them go :)

Back