Flavored condoms?!

Kittie

Hm, I dont NEED a condom to giev a guy head. Never used once before. I'm just curious, lol.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I dont NEED a condom to giev a guy head
to give a guy head...you should use a condom...to give your boyfriend of very long term, you can prolly risk it. it's not a good idea giving head without them to random people/new boyfriends :shrug:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Just to remind everyone, that 90% of these flavoured condoms are novelty devices, not for use.

Like the glow in the dark condoms, my friend used one, cause it was all he had, the girl in question glowed for a week

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
paul_valaru said:
Just to remind everyone, that 90% of these flavoured condoms are novelty devices, not for use.

Like the glow in the dark condoms, my friend used one, cause it was all he had, the girl in question glowed for a week

At least your buddy didn't have to search for the hole in the dark. :lol2:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Instead of flavoring the condom, why not just flavor the penis? Warm (not hot) melted chocolate poured down the shaft has got to be better tasting than latex...If you don't like that idea, there's always whipped cream, honey, or peppermint Schnapps...Just make sure to get it all off before insertion, ladies. I'll wait. :brow:

freako104

Gato_Solo said:
Instead of flavoring the condom, why not just flavor the penis? Warm (not hot) melted chocolate poured down the shaft has got to be better tasting than latex...If you don't like that idea, there's always whipped cream, honey, or peppermint Schnapps...Just make sure to get it all off before insertion, ladies. I'll wait. :brow:

there are edible body paints already ;)

freako104

no but they taste good. dont believe me? cover the missus in it. trust me it will be awesome. and she may give a good bj too ;)

Oz

Man, this thread just reminds me of the scene in Coneheads when Dan Ackroyd's character mistakes the condom for bubblegum :retard3:

Never bought flavoured one's..........don't really wanna be thinkin' with me stomach while buying condoms.......I'll only end up confused and buy choccy profalactics and latex flavoured Ice Cream......

Camelyn

Oz said:
Never bought flavoured one's..........don't really wanna be thinkin' with me stomach while buying condoms.......I'll only end up confused and buy choccy profalactics and latex flavoured Ice Cream......

*nod* Food is for the kitchen and sex is for the bedroom. You don't need to mix the two.

Unless you have sex in the kitchen, or maybe breakfast in bed, or maybe sex on the bed after breakfast in bed, or in the kitchen on the...

Uh, never mind...

Oz

Camelyn said:
*nod* Food is for the kitchen and sex is for the bedroom. You don't need to mix the two.

Unless you have sex in the kitchen, or maybe breakfast in bed, or maybe sex on the bed after breakfast in bed, or in the kitchen on the...

Uh, never mind...

crumbs can be a problem......and it's amazing where a vagrant rice krispy can get.......

freako104

Oz said:
Man, this thread just reminds me of the scene in Coneheads when Dan Ackroyd's character mistakes the condom for bubblegum :retard3:

:rofl4: damn classic moment right there

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
freako104 said:
did you like the flavours and such?

meh...the flavour of latex in my mouth is mostly all i remember...I don't think it tasted BAD...kinda funny...but the texture is BAD...