For All OTCentral Members... I Have Something For You™

Toolbox™

Can someone make a one paragraph caption for OTCentral that I can to put on this page for you guys:

http://www.motorcycleasia.com/links.asp

It's our links page and we want to promote Xibase and OTCentral.

The image there is just a sample but that one space will be both for Xibase and OTCentral. I'll let you guys know when its up.

Sam and Fury... I need to ask you guys a few questions about how you did the statistics page on the top of THIS page?

Cheers guys and I hope you guys get a lot more traffic!

OTCentral, For all the topics that will get you banned elsewhere.

I could make a great paragraph for it, but it would probably be too 'old fart' for some folk.

I'd like to get something that sound nice yet witty for you guys. OTCentral, For all the topics that will get you banned elsewhere. is a bit much for the wesbite I'm putting it on! :)

Okay... this is the enth time I've brought it up - When will I become just a regular member instead of a Junior Member? The newbies here are going to think I'm some punk! :)

Yup... we expect to get much more when we hit TV and Radio! Hopefully, our links page will help get you guys traffic as well! :)

For the OTC paragraph, just put, umm... "The most unique online community, and the highest hijacked-thread to on-topic-thread ratio you'll ever find on the net." I can't think of anything better.

For the stats, I'm using the vbStats hack made by Bane (it's one of the hacks of the month at vBulletin.org) BUT I'd actually suggest staying away from it, as some of the queries it performs are, well, less than optimal. If you can hang on for a bit I can try to pull together the best bits from the stats pages I made for the previous two incarnations of OTC and make something even better. (However this one requires that you're able to set a cron job that occurs every hour.)

w00t, thanks tooly. appreciate the ads from ya.
hmmmmm.......
OTC all things off topic.
damn ive never been good at writing........

OTCentral, you can't post just once.
We dare you to try.

(ok, that is actually possible) :D

OTCentral: Anything and everything from A to Z. Zymotic aardvarks are our speciality.

Your moderator deleted them, locked them, hid them from sight. You thought they were gone forever. You were wrong, dead wrong. They're alive, and growing, at OTCentral

Back