for all you penguin loving boys

Gato_Solo said:
Actually, Ku'u women do that to themselves. Models...actresses...even dancers get their idea of looks from the magazines...Vogue/Cosmopolitan/Elle, etc.

In which the high fashion clothing are designed by (in the majority) MEN! Choosing what type (shape and size) of clothes horse they would like.

The photographs of women wearing the clothing are taken by (in the majority) MEN!

:confused:

But I think in practice... real men... your average bloke... prefer a little padding you're right!

My partner who had previously dated a host of model types loves nothing more than stroking my side when I'm lying on my side facing him he marvels at "the dips up and down, the softness and no BONES!"... Yes Dear its called hips and a waist and a girlfriend who actually EATS!

Everyone forgets that Marilyn Monroe was a size 10.

I don't date walking skeletons. The closest that I've come was my ex-wife towards the end...but that was Chrones disease.

As for fashion being controlled by men - does the man dictate the fashion, or the fashion dictate what goes into the magazine?

MrBishop said:
Everyone forgets that Marilyn Monroe was a size 10.

Em... she was a British 16 wasn't she...so an American 12? No?....

As for fashion being controlled by men - does the man dictate the fashion, or the fashion dictate what goes into the magazine?

The designers dictate the fashion, which dictates whats in the mag... I think! :confused:

I like girls slim girls, and I don't put the OpenBSD or the apple girl in the skinny cattegory :shrug:

Back