FOR PITY'S SAKE...HELP ME!!

who'd a thunk it?

actually that works with PCs a lot too, i've given up on several only to have them fire up without a squeak the next morning

Microchips in everything anymore. Glad I could help tonks, even though I'm pretty sure you listen to at least some music I don't like. :lol:

chcr said:
Microchips in everything anymore. Glad I could help tonks, even though I'm pretty sure you listen to at least some music I don't like. :lol:
like what? mr. suzy bogus man...(i like her, my favorite is 'aces'.)

Rose said:
Or, do like I do, and hook up a good set of speakers to your computer. With a proper monitor (or tv connections if you have a kickass tv) you can have stereo, television, cd, dvd, satellite radio (spinner.com or equivalent), local radio stations, etc all through the computer. :D

Yea but to do that youd have to have the computer set up in your living room area. I prefer to have my office/gaming space seperate from my TV/Stereo areas. You would also have to have high speed connection which not all areas have (unless your willing to fork out $1,000. + for satellite). And you would also have to be willing to buy a sound card worthy of hooking a home stereo reciever to in order to get descent spearkers like JBL or Cambridge (minimum 150 watts per channel) etc hooked to.

Thats alot of trouble when a nice yamaha reciever costs like $250.00. I wear headphones for gaming which cost like $40 bucks.

Justintime said:
Nice one Chcr, you do have uses after all :wink2: :D
Ohh, I got Justintime's seal of approval, how shall I work that into my resume. :D

Edit: Let me rephrase that. What's a tastefully understated way to work that into my resume? :p

Back