For the girls.... part deux...

freako104 said:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~bink/HWC/Photos/freako104_OT.jpg

only way i can put it up. i apologise to all who see it.
uh, um, dude, I don't think you are ugly at all, and well, this is coming from a guy, but you are NOT ugly. Would some girls please beat sense into him?

LastLegionary said:
uh, um, dude, I don't think you are ugly at all, and well, this is coming from a guy, but you are NOT ugly. Would some girls please beat sense into him?

OK, it is coming from a guy...but it's also coming from LastLegionary :D

But seriously, you ain't ugly :)

LastLegionary said:
freako104 said:

You simply don't tell a guy that hes pretty and then use 'beat' in the same thought. ...its just plain wrong.

*drooling at all the pics*

I've said it before and I'll say it again--I dig skinny. So ya'll look great from where I'm sittin. :D

Since I'm a girl and this is our thread, I'm making an executive decision here... ALL pictures from here on out of the male members of this board will be topless. Got it? :smash:

C'mon, give us a thrill. :cool:

sorry greenie, i'd love to show you my ribs, err, chest, but no digicam and my shirt stays on. its so unbelievably white under there :eek: :D

This one has ribs. I am mostly ribs.

Hey, you reckon it is better to have no fat or no muscle?

I have neither so I am at the point in my life where I would like to aquire one or the other. :D

Attachment(s):

007.jpg, 32.36kb

146_1032397220.jpg

Luis G said:
fat sucks.......i want muscles

I've been told that beer is turned into muscles if you get fdunrk enough....but on the other hand, I may be mistaken...
It would put you in a really good position ;)

unclehobart said:
LastLegionary said:
freako104 said:

You simply don't tell a guy that hes pretty and then use 'beat' in the same thought. ...its just plain wrong.

:rofl: unc is soooooooo right about that. LL i prefer to hear im good looking from girls. but thanx. green i dont have a scanner so no topless pics of me.

so am i. i wouldnt mind a woman beating me. but its the idea of LL also saying beat after saying he thinks im not ugly. after all the time hes been :gay: is what i think unc meant.

I'm not into the beating part, but I definitely wouldn't mind a woman tying me up :headbang:

(honey, if you're reading this, go get the handcuffs!)

greenfreak said:
*drooling at all the pics*

I've said it before and I'll say it again--I dig skinny. So ya'll look great from where I'm sittin. :D

Since I'm a girl and this is our thread, I'm making an executive decision here... ALL pictures from here on out of the male members of this board will be topless. Got it? :smash:

C'mon, give us a thrill. :cool:

You're into skinny and you want no shirt...counts me out.

Back