Which is Sexier?

• Lips

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Hips

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mare

Guy's Which quality of a woman attracts you most?

*Hot Lips
*Curvy Hips

(And to confuse us even more, most guys chose the hot lips. The score was 58% for the lips and 42% for the hips. Does this mean guys would prefer a Julia over a J. Lo? A good kisser over a good dancer? Faith Hill's song "This Kiss" over Ricky Martin's "Shake your Bon Bon?" Rather than spending valuable lipstick shopping time guessing, we went straight to the source to get to the bottom of this age-old question:)

And PLEASE DO explain why??? :)

Hips - I like nice lips, but a lot of women have nice lips or can easily augment them with lipstick, liner etc.. too easy.

Hips though...aren't seen very day. Especially in winter, so a quick glance at some shapely hips gets my attention every time. That, and I'm a butt-man. and hips and butts are physically close, so I can peruse one while perusing the other :)

hips :headbang:

My sight isn't good, spoting hot lips at a distance is impossible for me, but if we talk about hips and butts.....

:D

Not the status Quo but my answer is legs. A beautiful pair of legs on a woman adorned by a thin, silver anklet is enough for me to be that woman's slave.

..and fortunetly enough a woman with beautiful legs has, almost always, equally beautiful everything else.

But sexy legs are a huge plus.

It all depends upon the personality behind said lips and hips. If they are a wondrous and alluring, then their lips and hips will be damn fine as they are.

Julia Roberts might have nice lips... but its still Julia Roberts.

I'd go with lips - I'm fascinated by the way a person's lips can be used to display such a vast array of emotion. And I simply adore people's smiles and the way they laugh.

unclehobart said:
It all depends upon the personality behind said lips and hips. If they are a wondrous and alluring, then their lips and hips will be damn fine as they are.

Julia Roberts might have nice lips... but its still Julia Roberts.

Well said. I've never paid much attention to how a man looks. Brains turn me on, always have.

LIPS!!! for a woman I think-they can be a very defining part of the face..
Hips-Ahhhhh, they change to much with a woman through the years-never stay the same,weightgain,weight loss,CHLDBIRTH,etc....

(Idelechild-you were supposed to answer lips or hips not anything else?) :D

Back