For the ladies, part III....

well, if you don't like that pic (i see nothing wrong with it)

post another! and another! and another!

:D

unclehobart said:
How old are ye, stingy?
He is 17. He sux at Age of Kings though. Just enough to give me a real hard time. Jedi Knight he is OK in, I just get annoyed with him using sight and mind tricks. Warcraft, hm... he is good at that, and always gets the good stuff for his heroes. Half Life... :D Half life is hilarious...

LastLegionary ..................... 75 ........ 5
Holymight ...........................55 ........ 15
Stingray ............................ 3 .......... 150

:p :p :p :p

unclehobart said:
I hate my own voice as well. I sound like Alf.

Alf, huh? I had some deep, throaty, kind of James Hetfield kind of voice for you.

His voice is DEFINATELY not deep and throaty! First time I heard it I almost passed out from shock! SO not what you woudl expect!

Ummmm...as for the Alf thing, I can't say I have ever noticed that but I will DEFINATELY listen for it next time I talk to ya Unc! :D

Alf, Alien Life Form. 80's television series starring a fuzzy little man supposed to be an alien.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/alf.html

I kinda liked Alf. I found him to be quite funny...He's now on TV commercials for a long-distance phone company. :(

LastLegionary said:
unclehobart said:
How old are ye, stingy?
He is 17. He sux at Age of Kings though. Just enough to give me a real hard time. Jedi Knight he is OK in, I just get annoyed with him using sight and mind tricks. Warcraft, hm... he is good at that, and always gets the good stuff for his heroes. Half Life... :D Half life is hilarious...

LastLegionary ..................... 75 ........ 5
Holymight ...........................55 ........ 15
Stingray ............................ 3 .......... 150

:p :p :p :p

yeah half life is a joke. LL knows every level, he can do anything with a one shot kill, (except the pistol of course) like pick a wepon, he can kill you with it.

his bro Holymight is the same, only with JK, only its more cheap. cuz we play the same way every time lol. lol something is wrong with this monitor at school and no red is showing up lol!

better than mine unc. my voice is somewhat deep although it cracks from time to time. and im 23. besides alf is cool. except the whole eats cats thing im not cool with that.

Back