For those of you who care about more than yourself and your own selfish aims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love how if I don't sign the petition, then I only care about myself and my "selfish aims" and have no sense at all.

I just love how if I don't sign the petition, then I only care about myself and my "selfish aims" and have no sense at all.

Did I say that was true of cat? No! It was sarcasm and shock value, do I need to get some dictionary.com going for you on sarcasm?. I don't know why you would oppose health care reform personally. In your case, from what I see of you the most likely cause I can see is ignorance of the facts, fear of change, and being personally happy with your own situation.

Some folks here actually do only give a fuck about themselves, we know who they are, they know who they are, they may refuse to admit it, even to themselves, but it is obvious in everything they say and stand for.

BTW to clarify, I know it's more than 4 or five who care more than just about themselves, but again, sarcasm and shock value! Is it much different than the fear mongering about death panels? I guess it is since mine was gross exaggeration, and the other is just plain lying.

Not American enough to sign... but then again, isn't it well within the guys rights as a politician to try and block a vote?

yeah no kidding.

i must be a selfish bastard because i don't support the as-far-left-as-possible version of some farking health care bill.

yeah no kidding.

i must be a selfish bastard because i don't support the as-far-left-as-possible version of some farking health care bill.

Yeah in your case it's obvious that you are a selfish prick, and that was before I posted this. From what you said it's also obvious you didn't really read the petition. Probably didn't read anything but the thread tile and what inky said!

So have fun bein' selfish, and BTW when you bag a babe when you see the two of you in the mirrors above your bed doin' it, it's you that you can't keep your eyes off isn't it?

You know what I love. When you take my obvious sarcasm and make it from "care more about yourselves" to "only care about yourselves", and "maybe no sense" to "no sense".

If the shoe fits...

It's ok. If the Dems pass this, they'll all be looking for new jobs.

Yeah in your case it's obvious that you are a selfish prick, and that was before I posted this. From what you said it's also obvious you didn't really read the petition. Probably didn't read anything but the thread tile and what inky said!

So have fun bein' selfish, and BTW when you bag a babe when you see the two of you in the mirrors above your bed doin' it, it's you that you can't keep your eyes off isn't it?

fuck off. seriously. you are the worst cancer this board has ever seen. you learned nothing from your imaginary drama in the town hall section. you whine incessantly about personal attacks. check yourself, asshole.

fuck off. seriously. you are the worst cancer this board has ever seen. you learned nothing from your imaginary drama in the town hall section. you whine incessantly about personal attacks. check yourself, asshole.

I'm sorry, and you are right about the part in red.

Question though, did you even read the petition? It had nothing to do with the most far left solution and everything to do with asking democrats not to sell out and help republicans impede a vote....

I just watched the Maddow clip on that site.
Is it even legal for the Democratic leaders to strip other democrats of chairmanships if they don't tow the party line?

I just watched the Maddow clip on that site.
Is it even legal for the Democratic leaders to strip other democrats of chairmanships if they don't tow the party line?

Can you link us? She's cool, doesn't show any bias I see, but I suppose most cons would say she is part of the mythical "liberal media establishment".

yes mark i made the mistake of reviewing your submitted materials fully.

rachel maddow doesn't show any bias... OMFG that's funny...

Can you link us? She's cool, doesn't show any bias I see, but I suppose most cons would say she is part of the mythical "liberal media establishment".

To probably no ones surprise, its on the left hand side of that web page you linked.

See is just as biased as the rest of the talking head idiots currently sprouting like weeds every where one cares to look.

To probably no ones surprise, its on the left hand side of that web page you linked.

See is just as biased as the rest of the talking head idiots currently sprouting like weeds every where one cares to look.

At least I've seen her attack both the right and left, as the media should IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back