For tonks - finally a good man

AlphaTroll

Dear tonks, I have decided to go out on a limb for you & find you a good man. After many days of searching & weeding out the unsavoury charcters, I have finally found one that I believe will make you immensely happy.

So here you go Tonksy's Man

I hope you have as much fun being with him as I did finding him for you.

(ps - he's non-refundable, non-returnable & seemingly non-recyclable - have fun mate :D)

Imagine that, I just got a new email address to use for spam sites. :D

SWEET JESUS, WOMAN!!
if i could stop from laughing hysterically it be great...for chrissakes, an indonesian gigolo....you're killing me...

AT, here's one for you. he's tres cool...see? he's into piercings!
super_nose_pierce.jpg

This one says he'll sing for his supper, if only you did not turn him down.........and apparently he grew up on a farm - expert at churning butter

Muddyfront.jpg

ok. have i found the stub for you...he comes with a miners hat so you can explore the crevices.
why_try_harder.jpg

Squiggy said:
Well if those two aren't good enough for you, I may as well go now...:mope:

Squiggs - they actually requested that you not be part of the selection process as they knew they would not stand a chance if you were in it ;)

BTW tonks, I found someone with the perfect pair of feet to dance a light jig on the strings of your heart

feet5.jpg

AlphaTroll said:
This one says he'll sing for his supper, if only you did not turn him down.........and apparently he grew up on a farm - expert at churning butter

Muddyfront.jpg
well, he actually looks like alot of fun. needs some meat on his bones but not unattractive. clothes would be an improvement in this case though. he prolly has a great personality. i could do much, much worse.

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - nah, if ye throw him in a metling pot with all that gold ye might get a gol statu of man :D

Isn't that all a woman really wants? Quiet, made of $$, always hard, you get to dress him... etc.

Back