Former Teacher Banished to Canada

There ya go Canada. You take our deserters, you can have our pedophiles too.

Apparently he has someone to vouch for him there.

Watson, a former teacher at the Buffalo Seminary, is a U.S. citizen who already lives in Fort Erie, Ontario, with his Canadian wife and three children.

He must've thought it was a semenary instead of a seminary.

U.S. man sentenced to "exile" in Canada is arrested

OTTAWA (Reuters) - An American sex offender who was sentenced by a U.S. judge to three years "exile" in Canada was arrested by Canadian border guards on Thursday and faces deportation, an official said.

Federal ministers and legislators had expressed deep unhappiness after a New York state judge allowed former teacher Malcolm Watson -- convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl -- to live in Canada on probation rather than spending time in a U.S. jail.

Dave MacKenzie, parliamentary secretary to Public Security Minister Stockwell Day, told Parliament that Watson had been detained by Canadian border guards. Ottawa was now seeking to expel him, he added.

A spokeswoman for the border guards said officials would meet on Friday to decide whether to deport Watson.

Watson, a U.S. citizen, lives in southern Ontario near the U.S. border with his wife and children. He had commuted to work at a girls' school in nearby Buffalo, New York.

The U.S. judge ruled that Watson could return to the United States only to report to his parole officer.

Source

No shit, Sherlock.

Maybe we can use him as part of the soft-wood lumber agreement :shrug:

All right..you accept our terms, or we give him back!

shit! i need to play some chess ..you moved yet Master? i am jumping around here (literally) ... i need asome musical chess, man.

BBC electronic proms ... third day in no smoking the cigars ..first day having a drink ... at "work" still ..just capturing rushes for early start tommorow .... :eek5:

arsey clients coming in tommorow - so am getting arsed! :toast:

giving up the smoking seems that much harder this time ... :confused: ..lucky i am a bloody-minded bastard.

it's the only thing as will keep me on the straight and narrow.

shit! i need to play some chess ..you moved yet Master? i am jumping around here (literally) ... i need asome musical chess, man.

BBC electronic proms ... third day in no smoking the cigars ..first day having a drink ... at "work" still ..just capturing rushes for early start tommorow .... :eek5:

arsey clients coming in tommorow - so am getting arsed! :toast:

giving up the smoking seems that much harder this time ... :confused: ..lucky i am a bloody-minded bastard.

it's the only thing as will keep me on the straight and narrow.
Yeah well... the moves are done, such as they are :)

Giving up on cigars? :( Poor you, mate. I don't dabble in cigars very often, but the odd Romeo and Julietta does me good, with a nice VSOP :D

You're drinking at 'work' ?

You're drinking at 'work' ?

95% of all posts online. :D

:shrug:

depends what you call 'work'? - too i guess?

no boss fucker - just lots of artistic fuckers - most of which i have time for - (to a varying degree) but you get the point!

I am rarely online when not at ""work"" - wherever i am ,

no complaints though, it's a wild and varying lifestyle in the main...

Shitload of pressure and risk-taking tho' ... mmm- trying to find a balance and future ideal, is tough.

Back