Fortune

Your fortune for today...
You constantly struggle for self improvement.
Man isn't this the truth??? I try, I struggle, I pray, I hope - and I get nowhere! Is it just me or does life never work out how you hope it will? :mope:

you cant improve on perfection ;) seriously its allright just rely on friends and fam for support we lubb joo

freako104 said:
you cant improve on perfection ;) seriously its allright just rely on friends and fam for support we lubb joo
:sadhug: Thank you Freako! That means a lot actually. It was just another one of those days. I know we all have them - but it never ceases to amaze me just how down they can get me sometimes. I just start questioning life and whether or not I am deserving of the things I want in life (something like that). I'm just overreacting, as usual.... I lubb alla joos too! :winkkiss:

Your dreams are your best guide to the future.

Woo hoo! I like that fortune. I had kinky sex dreams last night! :sex2: :spank2: :sex:

SexyBoo said:
:sadhug: Thank you Freako! That means a lot actually. It was just another one of those days. I know we all have them - but it never ceases to amaze me just how down they can get me sometimes. I just start questioning life and whether or not I am deserving of the things I want in life (something like that). I'm just overreacting, as usual.... I lubb alla joos too! :winkkiss:

of course you deserve all the good things dear :)

Okay, this thread had sunk to the bottom, but I just had to bring it back up to post your latest fortune!

Someday, those photos will get out.

:eek6:

SexyBoo said:

*sedates and handcuffs photo's*

Actually.......I don't have many photo's :D

bleach
camera shy

SexyBoo said:
Okay, this thread had sunk to the bottom, but I just had to bring it back up to post your latest fortune!

:eek6:

They already have :evileek: (got me a job offer 'n all)

Ahem - I have a piccy of bleachie in some passion pink handcuffs - will sell them to the highest bidder :swing:

AlphaTroll said:
Ahem - I have a piccy of bleachie in some passion pink handcuffs - will sell them to the highest bidder :swing:
i have .37 cents after getting my new harddrive....is that enough for a look-see?

AlphaTroll said:
They already have :evileek: (got me a job offer 'n all)

:eek5:

I've only got £18 till I get to the bank.......

Hmmm - mebbe I should put them on a PPV site (so far I can make a few smackaroos - might be able to make neough for a trip to finally take the cuffs of him :D)

AlphaTroll said:
Hmmm - mebbe I should put them on a PPV site (so far I can make a few smackaroos - might be able to make neough for a trip to finally take the cuffs of him :D)

I don't suppose you'd consider resorting to good old fashioned blackmail instead? :)

bearing mind I've only go 18 quid in me pocket of course

Please don't put me on PPV.......the thought of being glared at by KFC eating guys wearing nothing but dirty Y-fronts does nothing for me libido :( <-- : pitiful look:

bleach said:
I don't suppose you'd consider resorting to good old fashioned blackmail instead? :)

bearing mind I've only go 18 quid in me pocket of course

Please don't put me on PPV.......the thought of being glared at by KFC eating guys wearing nothing but dirty Y-fronts does nothing for me libido :( <-- : pitiful look:

Blackmail? Would I do that to a friend? ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmm - viable option actually........nah, I'll compromise - DON'T show mine & I'll not show your's.......OH! Wait - you don't have any of me do you :evilcool:

But I can't take yer money......will settle for some voddy instead :D

I've got a piccy of ya with a hangover somewhere hun.....but that won't work, yer not even green!

Voddy? yer in luck there.........got a couple bottles here thanks to the sober weekend :D

bleach
Got cash in pocket :swing:

bleach said:
I've got a piccy of ya with a hangover somewhere hun.....but that won't work, yer not even green!

Voddy? yer in luck there.........got a couple bottles here thanks to the sober weekend :D

bleach
Got cash in pocket :swing:

Argh - I forgot about that pic :sick: - OK, you win, I won't post yours as long as you go burn that pic of me :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll said:
Argh - I forgot about that pic :sick: - OK, you win, I won't post yours as long as you go burn that pic of me :winkkiss:

Deal :winkkiss:

Hang on a minute......How come I'm burning your pic, yet you seem to hanging onto the handcuffed bleach?

I smell a rat......

bleach said:
Deal :winkkiss:

Hang on a minute......How come I'm burning your pic, yet you seem to hanging onto the handcuffed bleach?

I smell a rat......

'cos a handcuffed bleach looks so much better than a hungover trolley ;)

Back