Free mobo......after MIR

Luis, click on the "rebate form may be downloaded here" link just below the mobo specs......but basically you pay $95.00 for the mobo, then you get two $45.00 rebate checks back from the mfg. in about 56 weeks :D

but you almost definitely will need a friend with an american address.

Nice way to make a profit, you give them your money they make more money with it, and then return to you your initial capital and you keep the mobo (whose manufacturing price is not US$90).

i saw that board too, the free one a couple months back was a much better board. It' s too bad the machine around got expensive really fast and now I'm thinking about not even using the board and just pouring a bunch of money into my current machine in raid 5 and a 19" LCD

They also make some serious coin off people who forget to send in the MIR...or for those that get lost in transit etc...

MrBishop said:
They also make some serious coin off people who forget to send in the MIR...or for those that get lost in transit etc...

I've only been stiffed on a couple of MIR's. One was just $5 from Circuit City..I never shop there anymore. I have a $40 rebate from Sears that is late right now. I called the 1-800 # a couple of weeks ago and they said they had no record of my rebate :rolleyes: What a scam. I'm gonna pay off my Sears card and cancel it....I hate Sears anyway.

Well, I'm off to get my teeth cleaned :brush: :brush: :brush:

tommyj27 said:
i saw that board too, the free one a couple months back was a much better board. It' s too bad the machine around got expensive really fast and now I'm thinking about not even using the board and just pouring a bunch of money into my current machine in raid 5 and a 19" LCD
I heard that. I spent something like $500 or so on my system after getting the free motherboard.

Inkara1 said:
I heard that. I spent something like $500 or so on my system after getting the free motherboard.
mine is now in upwards of $950

edit: and i get paid today, this could be bad :crying4:

Back