Free pussy...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Last night, after eating a nice, home-cooked meal, my fiancee and I heard a pitiful, LOUD, meowing from outside. I opened the door, and had a quick look around. Someone had dumped a kitten on the stairs leading to the upper apartments. Like an idiot, I fed the kitten. Now it won't leave. I opened the door this morning, and in walks the kitten. I took him outside when I was walking to the car to go to work. Hopefully, someone will adopt this cat, because bot me, and my fiancee, are allergic to cats. Cute little bugger, though. Affectionate, too. My fiancee has already said, though, that if that kitten comes back tomorrow, we're keeping it. Anyone know how to keep a cat's dander down to a manageable level?

Don't have a clue on the kitten... I came here for some free pussy, but this is not exactly what I had in mind... :(

insert penis here said:
Cut its skin off. :blank:

Yup, and after that, make some cat-stove, with redwine sauce. Best thing ever!

Or, like most Americans will do, throw it on the BBQ.

</cruel ideas>

Actually I feel pretty sorry for people who are allergic to cats but still really like them. Sucks a bit. :(

Oh well, skin the thing anyway just for shits 'n' giggles...

Sorry. If I'm not going to eat it, I'm not going to kill it. Call me a compassionate carnivore. ;)

Hey Gato,

You can call the vet, I think there's a dip they can do that will cut it down some. You'll have to do it pretty often though, like once a month. Otherwise, Benedryl.

Luis G said:
funny thing that you are allergic to cats.....gato ;)

:lol:

We started to feed a stray cat this past summer. Pitiful thing, so pitiful it was cute, in a pitiful way. It still died. :( Maybe it didn't like the food. We gave him salmon that the Alaskans left us. I still have more salmon. Anybody want it? They left cans and cans and cans ... :D

weeeeeeeeee, somebody actually understood and laughed at what i said :D :D

insert penis here said:
Actually I feel pretty sorry for people who are allergic to cats but still really like them. Sucks a bit. :(

Oh well, skin the thing anyway just for shits 'n' giggles...

I'm allergic to cats also but I don't like them so that's cool. :headbng2:

Gato, I've heard some people say that there are some cats that have more dander than others and that sometimes if you get lucky, you might not have as much of a reaction to them... The problem is the cat hair all over. That's quite a bit of cleaning. Have you had symptoms when you're around the kitten yet?

(Un)fortunately, the kitten has not returned. (pity party) Looks like I'll have to wait for the day I buy a house. ;)

Sorry man. You know if you really want one, go to the animal shelter in town, they've always got more than they can handle.

kuulani said:
We started to feed a stray cat this past summer. Pitiful thing, so pitiful it was cute, in a pitiful way. It still died. :( Maybe it didn't like the food. We gave him salmon that the Alaskans left us. I still have more salmon. Anybody want it? They left cans and cans and cans ... :D

umm.. y'all fed it that salmon too? We fed it our salmon from the Alaskans too .. and I think Paka did too .... oops ... :eek:

Back