Freezing heat reported by NASA

tin-foil-hat.jpg

with all these damn cell microwaves, the foil hat don't sound too bad right 'bout now.:alienhuh:

I still hold that flourecent bulbs are responsible for the vast majority of people needing glasses these days.

Now that you mention it, my better than 20/20 vision, has gone to hell. I've been using the CFLs for about 2 or 3 years & I just bought my first pair of "readers" recently. It has nothing to do with being 45 damnit, it's the fucking lightbulbs!!!!!

Now that you mention it, my better than 20/20 vision, has gone to hell. I've been using the CFLs for about 2 or 3 years & I just bought my first pair of "readers" recently. It has nothing to do with being 45 damnit, it's the fucking lightbulbs!!!!!
Only 45??? Definitely the light bulbs. :lol2:

I can't read anything closer than 18" to my face.
Man it's annoying as hell when I forget, which is most of the time.
Started about the same age.:glasses3:

is also about the same soon after getting a flat panel monitor.

hit it with a hammer while it's on your head?
What?!? And knock *the* tooth loose?
bad enough I have to brush it 5x day just to keep the static away.

Next you'll be telling me to remove the Vaseline™ from my nasal cavities 'cause it doesn't really stop the ants from crawling into my brain at night. :cuss:

*Forgive me..I've been reading "Unknown Armies" RPG books

What?!? And knock *the* tooth loose?
bad enough I have to brush it 5x day just to keep the static away.

Next you'll be telling me to remove the Vaseline™ from my nasal cavities 'cause it doesn't really stop the ants from crawling into my brain at night. :cuss:

*Forgive me..I've been reading "Unknown Armies" RPG books

Oh i am sorry that is if you have the Delux one that is made out of depleted uranium, and has i full face mask to protect from the ants.

Back