• Point out in a loud voice that he's dating a man

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Mind your own business

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Sit back and watch the sparks fly.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Professur

Senario : You're at a party, and you meet an old buddy, and his new girlfriend, Jill. On closer inspection, you realize that Jill, is actually Jack from your office. What do you do?

You're at a party, and you meet an old buddy, and his new girlfriend, Jeslek. On closer inspection, you realize that Jeslek, is actually Jerrek from your otc. What do you do? :nuts:

I'd wait around to see the look on his face when he tries to cop a feel or two of "her" breastesses. :rofl2:

Professur said:
On closer inspection, you realize that Jill, is actually Jack from your office. What do you do?

What, did you walk in on it taking a piss?

I'd sit back and watch the sparks fly myself, that's quality entertainment that you just don't find every day.

I would tell him in some way. I may not out and say it. I would hint to see if he knew first...then if he didn't I would up and say it and if he did I would congratulate him...

It really depends on how good a friend they are. I don't think any of my friends would make such a mistake, but you never know. :)

Men and women fundamentally smell different. Unless this tranny is bathed in perfume from head to toe, you would figure that the classic guy scent would be obvious after a bit.

tommyj27 said:
so prof, is the proposed senario one you found yourself in or is this purely hyothetical?

Purely to see just how twisted someof us are. We've had an influx of new members, and I thought this a quick way to let them see what their volunteering for.

unclehobart said:
Men and women fundamentally smell different. Unless this tranny is bathed in perfume from head to toe, you would figure that the classic guy scent would be obvious after a bit.
Do you go up to women and sniff them before asking them out an a date? ?( I could see where this might cause a little problem.

It doesn't require a sniff. There is a general pheremone air about people all of the time. There is also the whole adams apple and hand structure thing to consider as well. But then I have seen some stuff where boys look better than most women if given enough practice and skill.

Back