Friends?

:thumbdn:

there is nothing cool about being dumb. believe me i know.

I don't think i have ever laughed at friends. i am sure i never will.

ris said:
i love it and am addicted to rachaels hair changes.

:laugh:

I'm a dedicated watcher too. Before I start ruining it for everyone, is it a year behind overseas too? I ruined 'Six Feet Under' for Scanty, I don't want to ruin it for everyone else. What was the last episode of last season like for everyone who isn't in the US?

greenie - I never get to watch the updated shows because I don't catch NBC - I can only watch the reruns .. but they still make me laugh :D

I watched the first year, after that I didn't enjoy the same stories being rehashed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

greenfreak said:
ris said:
i love it and am addicted to rachaels hair changes.

:laugh:

I'm a dedicated watcher too. Before I start ruining it for everyone, is it a year behind overseas too? I ruined 'Six Feet Under' for Scanty, I don't want to ruin it for everyone else. What was the last episode of last season like for everyone who isn't in the US?

see this is a hate friends thread. i don't think you are allowed to post those kinda things in here. but then again i could be wrong

whoreable said:
see this is a hate friends thread. i don't think you are allowed to post those kinda things in here. but then again i could be wrong

You never said it was that kind of a thread...and it's an entertainment forum, not a I-hate-[fill in anything here]-forum....that's not really entertaining :rolleyes:

People gave their opinion on the show, just like you. Live with it.

Perhaps we need to make a 'I hate whoreable' thread to make him feel like family. Youre just not a regular member here until someone take a swing at you. :)

Back