friggin' wiggles

Spirit said:
No kidding!! I didn't let myyoungest watch it cuz Caillou was WAY TO PHREAKIN' WHINY!!
i don't like to let mine watch max and ruby because in my opinion max needs a spanking so bad i'm willing to volunteer...and i figure when i'm itching to spank a cartoon rabbit it's time to change the channel :eh:

Thankfully, he got over Caillou quickly. He never got into Max & Ruby, but his cousin is staying with us right now, and loves it. Like a virus, it WILL spread.

Don't even get me started on Poke'mon. Thanks a pantload for introducing him to that one, Grandma.

try gettin this one out of your head without stabbing yourself in the eye :eek5:

I want to be the best there ever was
To beat all the rest, yeah, that's my cause
Catch 'em, Catch 'em, Gotta catch 'em all
Pokemon
Alakazam, Goldeen, Venonat, Machoke,
Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon,
Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee,
Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie

I'l search across the land
look far and wide
Release from my hand
The power that's inside
Catch 'em, Catch 'em, Gotta catch 'em all
Pokemon

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy,
Dodrio,Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby,
Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran,
Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan
Gotta Catch 'em all,Gotta Catch 'em all
Gotta Catch 'em all,Gotta Catch 'em all

At least a hundred and fifty or more to see
To be a pokemon master is my destiny

Catch 'em, Catch 'em, Gotta catch 'em all,
Gotta catch 'em all, Pokemon! (Repeat 2 more times) (or until they've named all freakin' 150 of them!!!!!)

Professur said:
Ever see Madeline?

Thanks. Now I've got this stuck in my head:

"What could be worse, what could be worse, what could be worse?
A bad, bad hat."

There's a whole song for it from "Madeline and the Bad Hat" or something like that... but that's all I have stuck in my head. I would think the ZZ Top playing on WinAmp right now would help get it out of my head, but it's not.

I know a song that will get on your nerves
get on your nerves
get on your nerves
get get get on your nerves

I know a song that will get on your nerve
sget on your nerves
get on your nerves

get on your nerves
get on your nerves

get on your nerves
get on your nerves

ad infitum

I'd always heard it as:

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
everybody's nerves
everybody's nerves

I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
everybody's nerves
everybody's nerves"

...repeated indefinitely. Preferably without waiting to start over on the first beat, but instead starting it again on the "and" of the fourth beat, throwing the sense of rhythm off and being generally more annoying.

And since no one has mentioned it yet ...

Oh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

:lloyd:

kuulani said:
And since no one has mentioned it yet ...

Oh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS

:lloyd:
:yell: if nautical nonsense be something you wish,
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
then drop on the deck and flop like a fish,
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPAAAAAANTS!!!

Scooby Dooby Doo...Where are you? we need some help from you now. Come on Scooby Doo, I see you pretendin you got a sliver, if we can count on you, Scooby Doo, I know we'll catch that villain!

*thinks her kids watch too much tv

Gato_Solo said:
*ahem* :D

This is the song that never ends
It just goes on and on my friends
Some people
Started singing it not knowing what it was
And they'll continue singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends...

:lol2:

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

http://www.zutroy.com/stuff/neverend/ :lloyd: {thanks Gato}

remember this one?

Dance your cares away, *clap, clap*
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock.

Work your cares away,
Dancing's for another day.
Let the Fraggles play,
We're Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red.

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Fraggle Rock

Back