friggin' wiggles

*found the old Steve hot...the new guy is gimpy

RIDE ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS!!! *beepbeep*

There's two steves? *doesn't have kids, so don't ask how she knows about blues clues*

Gads, does anyone remember that stoopid sesame street song, "I'm a baby wah-wah! googa googa gah gah!!"?? Used to drive me nuts. :tardbang:

The new one is Steve's cousin. Can't remember the name, but it ain't Steve.

Oddly enough, Ted stopped watching when Steve left.

the new guy's name is joe...and since his arrival there have been many changes to the show...making it more dare i say complex? more colors, more songs...now there is a scene in every show where a puppet blue talks...my girls have ditched it too...but they still like their old vhs tapes of the steve shows and the episodes of steve and joe together.

i hate the puppet blue. very disturbing.

and actually, joe is steve's younger brother. steve is gone 'cause he went to school.

in real life though, i hear he's now in a rock band :tardbang:

I'd heard that he got overstressed, and that the new guy seems like he's doing it for a paycheck instead of for the love of kids.

Inkara1 said:
I'd heard that he got overstressed, and that the new guy seems like he's doing it for a paycheck instead of for the love of kids.
i always thought it had to be killing his sex life :shrug:
"oh, aren't you that sweet guy from the kids show?"

k...I've been wondering this idly to myself for too long.

Does anyone else get phrases in their heads as opposed to songs...as in hearing one repeated over and over again...

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!!"
or "Great Googlie Mooglies!!"

this happens to me all the time...and it truly makes me question my sanity. :eek5:

anyone? anyone?

*creeps away praying for yeses*

Nope, you're the only one. Now let me show you something in a nice, padded room. :lol:

Leslie said:
*sits in the corner babbling incoherently* :nuts2:

*Wonders how this differs from Leslie's "normal" behavior (sorry, behaviour).*

(sorry, sourry):lol:

Dammit Leslie, you're not. And now I have Wingardium Leviosa (in the style of the Harry Potter Playstation games) stuck in my head. :grumpy:

BeardofPants said:
Dammit Leslie, you're not. And now I have Wingardium Leviosa (in the style of the Harry Potter Playstation games) stuck in my head. :grumpy:

Oh no. It's spreading... :eek5:

And I've got "great Googly Moogly" stuck in there now. Freakin' Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.

HomeLAN said:
And I've got "great Googly Moogly" stuck in there now. Freakin' Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.

I thought that was Grady from Sanford and Son...:confused:

I always thought "great googly moogly" came from the Snickers commercial where the guy was painting the end zones at a football stadium. A Kansas City Chiefs plater comes up and says, "Hey, that's great. But who are the chefs?" The camera pans out, and you can see the end zone, and indeed, he forgot the "I." He says, "great googly moogly." Then the announcer says, "not going anywhere for a while? Have a snickers."

Back