Front Bumper

Uki Chick

I meant in terms of if the cops pulled you over and you had no shoes...I dunno if they'd really give you a ticket.

Actually, they will ticket you. I had a friend of mine whose father hated driving with shoes on and he got stopped one day. Don't remember what the fine was, but he did get ticketed.

Aunty Em

I meant in terms of if the cops pulled you over and you had no shoes...I dunno if they'd really give you a ticket.

It's true though, driving barefoot decreases control to some degree...sometimes if I'm wearing heels I'll drive without my shoe on cause I just can't seem to drive very well in heels...but I do try to avoid it. I have about 4 pairs of shoes in my car right now so I often just change when I get where I'm going.

I can't drive barefoot, in sandals or with heels... so I just wear my trainers and change shoes when I get where I'm going.

Altron

IMG_0330.jpg

Clipboard1351646.jpg

tonksy

let's hear it for the sloth olympics:beardbng:

God, I'd forgotten that!
once there were like 3 or 4 of us lumping it around the house watching a movie or something and someone wanted a lighter but no one could be arsed to move so we passed it around via toes. After that it bacame a matter of pride about what you could manage with your feet.

Altron

Took a few quick photos.

I hope I'm not breaking laws, tho. The white model isn't quite 18. She will be soon, but not yet.

IMG_0342.jpg

So, both cars are lined up.

Except, my car is a lot longer.
IMG_0344.jpg

So, I'm a fair bit longer than Gautam, big suprise.