Fruity Pleasure

Camelyn

Fruity_Angel said:
What food or drink makes you feel sensual?

Alcohol = Horny

:shrug:

Unsophisticated, but accurate answer. The only "sensual feeling" I get from it would be random butt sqeezes and under-the-table gropes that seem to increase exponentially to the decrease in my reaction time :D

AlphaTroll

Can't say that any food or drink makes me feel sensual, I guess red wine had that effect when I still did the drinking thing.........oh man a good Shiraz....:licklips:

Natalie - gotta agree pot gives me quite the tingle too :D

MrBishop

You mean there are times where men don't feel horny at all and actually need a trigger?

Dag! Nothing makes me feel hornier...alcohol will tend to slow me down some (especially in large quantities)...and corn on the cob (mostly because it feel really weird kissing someone with little corn bits sticking out from between their teeth).

I suppose that I have to answer something....umh... calamaris, fried and served in a spicy red-wine and tomatoe sauce.

freako104

Camelyn said:
Alcohol = Horny

:shrug:

Unsophisticated, but accurate answer. The only "sensual feeling" I get from it would be random butt sqeezes and under-the-table gropes that seem to increase exponentially to the decrease in my reaction time :D

thats odd. I thought your touch would make the man horny ;)

MrBishop

Camelyn said:
Such a nice boy :D

Just thought of a sensual food for me: Strawberries.
Oooh... then you have to come over one of these days and fight MrsBish for a sampler of my decadent ice-reaam topper.

It's a combination of Strawberries, maple-syrup and Grand Marnier...slow cooked until mostly mushy and allowed to cool. Then poured over vanilla ice cream

It's a guarunteed Uvulal orgasm

SexyBoo

MrBishop said:
Oooh... then you have to come over one of these days and fight MrsBish for a sampler of my decadent ice-reaam topper.

It's a combination of Strawberries, maple-syrup and Grand Marnier...slow cooked until mostly mushy and allowed to cool. Then poured over vanilla ice cream

It's a guarunteed Uvulal orgasm

Ooooer!!! :ihi:

Professur

I was evesdropping on a convo at a customers last week, and a guy was discussing using a hollowed out cucumber as a jackoff sleeve. The other guy countered with having mounted a watermelon. Needless to say, I vacated the area post haste.

tonksy

chatty kathy said:
rrrrrrrrrrrr (got to click on the male pic to see what he does...) I Like the wine but bigger better things can happen when you drink milk
:eek2:...................................incidently....my ex drank about a half gallon of milk a day....sadly, these effects are not guaranteed....