Fun with duct tape, part 2

Hmmm... I have to side with Jerrek on this one. I saw two girls when i looked at the picture. Its one thing to kid with Jerrek a bit, but we've been rather cruel to the girl.

i thought the funniest part was the part about the llama. "HERRRRRRHHH!!"... that part. i laugh just thinking about it.

but yeah, you guys were rather cruel.

sorry, jerrek's friend who is a girl :(

I don't mind the needling or teasing myself, so don't worry about that. :) I posted the picture to make you laugh btw... it looked funny and maybe you needed something to brighten your day. ;)

Squiggy said:
Hmmm... I have to side with Jerrek on this one. I saw two girls when i looked at the picture. Its one thing to kid with Jerrek a bit, but we've been rather cruel to the girl.

Look... Jerrek has been posting stuff about girls attacking him with duct tape. Then he posts a picture of something that, to me, looks like a guy with duct tape on him being attacked by a girl. He didn't include a caption with the pic stating that it was two girls. That didn't come out until I made fun of him for being beat up by girls. To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that the picture isn't really him.

Of course, I could be wrong about that. Maybe it is a girl. For the life of me, though, I can see no feminine traits on the person in that picture. And NO, I am not being mean to the girl by saying that. If she were a member of OTC and posted that picture of herself, I wouldn't have said a word about her looking boyish. Jerrek posted the pic, though, and he's the one who showed her the thread. If anyone is being mean to her, it's him.

Obviously, we should be able to post pictures of friends and family here without getting a lot of mean or ribald comments. The picture Jerrek posted, though, was designed to induce a certain train of thought. He should have considered that before he posted it.

Whatever...I was just agreeing with Jerrek that the comments went in the wrong direction and it wasn't fair to the girl...

Well to be honest with you, I thought it was quite obvious that it was two girls... ?( I mean, damn look at it...? Hence no title... I also thought you guys were just teasing, so I didn't bother responding to it... Later on when I did, some just keep going at it... thats the sad part. :( And I had to show them this thread because that was the "deal"... I post a picture, they come and check it out later and get some laughs. Ah well.

Jerrek said:
Gah, well, she is very athletic, rather fast when I tried to wrestle her, and surprisingly strong. She normally wears her hair fairly short. She isn't a feminist, but she definitely does not take "because you're a girl" kindly. And she is the type to go and ask a guy if she could help him carry stuff "because you're a guy". :p

Atta Girl!!! :D Sounds like my kind of woman. ;)

Back