Funny Drunk People

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Post funny things that drunk people say...my friend just said this a little while ago on another site (real life friend)

woah it's only 8am?

why the fuck am i up now???? i don't even want the food that i made... not now anyways... i should be cooking some eggs and such...

*sigh*

i thought i slept all day. last night was pretty wo... wait!!! i dunno how i got home last nnight.... sweet.

but dammit... i'm drinking a beer and eating some kimchi... for breakfast...

i thought it was 8pm...

dammit.

I think he's still drunk and it's terribly amusing to me.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I woke up in a half-hangover/half still drunk stage

I don't feel very funny :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
I woke up in a half-hangover/half still drunk stage

I don't feel very funny :(

I think he's in a fully still drunk stage...

I woke up still drunk when I went to Montreal...on the Sunday morning after about 4 hours of sleep. I began to get undrunk on the way home and that is when the hangover set in.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I was drunk a few hours ago, don't know if I said something funny.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
I've never been drunk, but I've said a lot of funny stuff :eyemouth:
Not quite so much that everyone else finds so funny though. :p

I'm a "life of the party" drunk, at least up until the eye/hand coordination is gone. Up until that point I play fairly well when I'm drunk but after that point I get quiet and sit around wondering why I didn't stop.

levana

How I behave when I'm drunk depends on what mood I was in before I started drinking and who I am surrounded by. Note to self: It's not a good idea to drink while in a bitchy mood! :evilgrin:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I varied as well. I use past tense because those days are over for me for good. No more than 2 beers a night now 99% of the time.

If I was with good friends, I would unwind a bit and be more outgoing. If it was just me, the CD player, and some brews, that was OK too.

I have been told some dumb shit I did when fubared.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
it just depends for me, from very mellow and contimplative to swimming naked in a public fountain in late October in canada

levana

paul_valaru said:
it just depends for me, from very mellow and contimplative to swimming naked in a public fountain in late October in canada

Ewww, people need to drink out of that thing! Ohhhhh, you mean /that/ kind of fountain! Mwahaha. :bolt:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
levana said:
Ewww, people need to drink out of that thing! Ohhhhh, you mean /that/ kind of fountain! Mwahaha. :bolt:

the fancy kind with statues!!!

not the drinking kind, that would be wrong

Inkara1

Drinking fountains are pretty tiny anyway... I wouldn't even be able to submerge my cock in one, let alone the rest of me.

highwayman

Inkara1 said:
Drinking fountains are pretty tiny anyway... I wouldn't even be able to submerge my cock in one, let alone the rest of me.

No, but you could wash your nuts one at a time...