Getting in shape sucks

tarez

You know you put on a few pounds when your god parents mention it...lol Not fat yet thank god but if I could loose 15-20lb and back to opimtal weight. I would be very happy. I notice these things when I look at pics of myself and they remind me of my big big big cousin....scary...

SO after three days of not eating to much (quasi-straving to what I am use to) and actually lifting weights, and the capper trying to run 3/4 mile in 35 degree weather I once again have concluded loosing weight sucks as does getting back into shape.

Fucking computers did this to me....sit at it for 13 hours a day bad...!!!!!!!! :mad:

greenfreak

I lost a few pounds on Weight Watchers but I haven't exercised at all. That's the part I dread. But warmer weather is here, I have to get out on my bike or start walking every day, rain or shine.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by tarez
and the capper trying to run 3/4 mile in 35 degree weather I once again have concluded loosing weight sucks as does getting back into shape.

Celsius or Fahrenheit ??

unclehobart

Yanquis use farenheit, Luis. Its is Minnesota after all. Minnesota is right up against Canada... ergo, it is an icebox for 9 months out of the year.

Luis G

Staff member
no need to offer apologies about it, even if i knew that he was from minessota, i would probably wouldn't know where minessota is :D :D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I don't mind lifting weights. Running isn't too bad, but I'd rather be doing other things. Eating right is, well, not that hard for me but I do miss fast food. ;)

I eat right (really right, hardly any fat, lots of protein, very little sugar, lots of fiber... tons of water, no soft drinks, etc.) during the weekdays, and then eat what I want to on the weekends.

I've lost about 30 lbs of fat in the past year doing this, but have gained about 20 lbs of muscle. Not too bad, worth the sacrifices.

greenfreak

I had a Lean Cuisine meal for lunch, and lots of water. Two minutes ago, the guy who sits behind me brought back McDonald's. Damn him. :mad2:

MitchSchaft

I've gained about 10 pounds since I started this new job back in February. My belly pokes out nowadays. 5'6" and now 155lbs.

K62

i have to stay in shape for my high school hockey team... i need to exercise in the summer so im ready to play come winter. and 2 games and 2 practices a week keeps my in shape all winter... but im still only 135-140lbs 5'9"

Glok

Yeah, I'm 6'0" and 190lbs. But does that make me healthy? Not by a long shot.
All that weight is in my gut and ass. I had a made-up name for people like me when I was a kid.... Ass Greazel. (bad posture, badder figure, dark complexion, and greasy skin) :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Fuck, I'm disgusting, even to me. :D

Luis G

Staff member
[/siz]

I would make a new thread to welcome you, but there's a permanent "welcome thread" on top of the forum.