Getting into shape...

Exercise sounds too much like work.

However, last year I did join Curves For Women -- 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. It has made a huge difference in my stamina. I love that it's women only -- with music -- and NO mirrors! LOL

They've got one of those where I live too. The wife and I went there first but they looked at me like I was a leper. We didn't stay long. I'd love to open a FOR MEN ONLY gym, but I'm pretty sure it would fold.

Mayo must be refrigerated, because true mayo is made from egg whites and vegetable oils that can get rancid pretty quick. Salad dressing, like Miracle Whip, can be left out because it contains no egg to spoil. Seems like a minor difference, but it's not, really...Just my 2 cents. :p

Gato_Solo said:
Mayo must be refrigerated, because true mayo is made from egg whites and vegetable oils that can get rancid pretty quick. Salad dressing, like Miracle Whip, can be left out because it contains no egg to spoil. Seems like a minor difference, but it's not, really...Just my 2 cents. :p

This one is made of egg whites, I believe it also has lemon.

Luis G said:
This one is made of egg whites, I believe it also has lemon.

Then either

A: Mexico is much cooler than suspected...or
B: LuisG has an iron constitution...

:confused:

abooja said:
Actually, most mayonnaise is made from egg yolks, not egg whites.
yeah. that and oil. it's an emulsion of the two. store varities with have a stabilizer added so that it won't seperate.

I forgot about the oil, and I've actually made mayonnaise several times. So much better than storebought.

abooja said:
I forgot about the oil, and I've actually made mayonnaise several times. So much better than storebought.
oh yeah. i like to stir red pepper paste into my store bought mayo when i am too lazy to make my own...which is 99% of the time.

Mayo nectar of the Gods!!
home_graphic_bestfood.jpg

Winky luxuriates in his Bacon Egg Cheese and Mayo sandwich
a quad-bypass special I tell ya!

You used bread? You pathetic health nut. You should have used slabs of SPAM for bread... or at least sticks of butter. NOW THATS A MANS SANDWICH!

Fresh brewed coffee with heavy cream!

Yeah I know Unc we ran outta Spam!!
It always goes first around here!

Call child protective services!!!
I fed one to me Kid as well!

Winky said:
Call child protective services!!!
I fed one to me Kid as well!

Gasp!!!! Child abuse!!!!!!

(My sammich was roast beef and provolone on pumpernickel (plenty of Hellman's mayonnaise). ;) )

Back