Ghetto speak

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ris said:
eh! is canadian street slang, right? eh?

eh just 'is'...that's all anyone needs to know. :eek6:

maybe they won't notice that I have no idea what it is, or what it means...and that all I know is that it's politer than huh?

ris

huh and eh, eh? sounds like the toron'a stree' crews are gettin' into some hardcore slang. :hairbang:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
yeah, it seems we here talk like that, yah? Not huh so much cause it's rude but we say eh? a lot, yah?

I planted a garden today, yah? It's the tiniest garden ever, but it's sooooooooooo nice to have one, again, yah?

It's fury's birthday today, so I phoned him to give him my best wishes, yah? He's got a real deep voice...he matches his size, yah.

ris

eh? huh?

*thinks he's getting it, and will go to the mean streets of toron'a to converse like a local.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
didja like my Justin impersonation? :D

I think I got it down pretty good, eh? :p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ooooh yeah, I forgot, yah, Ineedtomumbleandbedrunkandbethelowesttalkerthatanyone'severheardbuttotallydenyityah?
andmakesureit'sreallylateorreallyreallyearlyinthemorningtofuckemallupyah, thenIcanreallysoundlikejustin...yeah

ris

that's it! that's the one.
now set it as your answering machine and really mess with his mind :D

ris

hehehe, i was thinking that you should get your own back by ringing him at some ungodly hour, like 10am or something.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I've done that to him lotsa times - he's grumpy when he is awoken :eek5:

but not more than me...I still win that :D

ris

usually i'm a semi-coherent babbling idiot as normal so i'm even more useless when i've just been woken up :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:
ris said:
eh! is canadian street slang, right? eh?

eh just 'is'...that's all anyone needs to know. :eek6:

maybe they won't notice that I have no idea what it is, or what it means...and that all I know is that it's politer than huh?

Take off, eh. I know what that is... :D

MrBishop

Wha's down, mah name be Mrbishop an' I rule dis Dubba-B-fuckin'-S!

I be Canadian, an' dis be da damn correct method o' jivin'

New York and Canada are polar opposites. In NY, you say "Eh, you lookin' at me?"
In Canada "You looking at me, eh?"