Ginger or Mary-Ann ?

MrBishop

OK...so this might be a little old for some of you....but who'd you rather boff?

You've got one chance at sexual bliss with one of these two loverly Gilligan's Island beauties...as they were then.

Who do you choose?

Who is...the weakest link?

:confuse2:

madrin

Mary Ann...

..she needed it....

from me...

I think Mr. Howell and the Skipper were impotent. Gilligan couldn't have cared less...and I'm almost certain the Professor was a little light in his sneakers....

MADrin

alex

I'm pretty sure the Skipper was a rump ranger and Gilligan was his cadet. Professor was humpin Ginger on the side and the Howells were too busy counting their money. Poor little Mary Ann....I'd do her :headbang:

Professur

I was not a little light in the loafers. And I was doing Mary Ann and Ginger. Both. And they were gooooooood

Professur

Hey, ask yourself one question. If I could build a radio out of two coconuts, why couldn't I fix the boat?

Because I had two very good reasons not to. :beerdrnk:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Given the choices, Mary-Ann. Given common sense, Mrs Howell...she was about to croak & she was filthy rich :D

Professur

Hmmm. I was sure I'd heard Lovey mentioning a son. But I can't find any mention of it. Must have been someone else.

Hey, I found a little site dedicated to Gilligan's island, in forum format. Looks a bit like us. Anyone wanna go make his day and double his member count?

http://www.alanhale.com/memories/

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:lol:

We might scare the poor guy.

Saturday, Noon EST, everybody join & talk Gilligan :rofl2:

madrin

Heh....that'd be funny. I'm game...Gonz , I'll flame you in an argument over the notion that Gilligans Island was the defining moment of Kurt Russell's career...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Can I start an argument that Alan Hale was gay? I'll be PT by the way, case you didn't figure it out.:wink2:

madrin

Yeah....LOL you're right..he's gonna hate this. Start any argument you want...I've unfortunately got a pretty thorough background of the show :p

I'm "The Headhunter" BTW...

MADrin