Girls... whats your record...

What's the most times you've, uhh, enjoyed yourself in 24 hours?

• 4 or less

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8

• 9-10

• 11-12

• 13-14

• 15+

• I'm a guy but I couldn't resist clicking on this thread

• Total voters
Although directed at women...........this topic is totally set up for the gratificatin of guys. No suprise though. The funny thing is........

Women know what guys want. I just kinda imagine that what they really wanna know is.....................what are we really willing to give up, of ourselves, in order to receive what it is they long to give us.....intimacy & life long commitment.

(sorry, I didn't read all the posts before posting reply, just the question..........) which seems to beg for an honest confession before an honest "secret" can be shared.

If I'm totally off base from what was intended in this thread, forgive me, its either because I'm still learning, or because I'm hopelessly locked into a mode of seeking true meanings behind (?)s, in the minds of those who ask. (or both)

Nevermind, forget about it, perhaps I'm just lost..................doesn't matter, Jeeps still rule! :D

this topic is totally set up for the gratificatin of guys
Not necessarily... It can be rewarding for a woman to get some things off her chest, such as how many times she can wank in a day, and details of how many times she made the :eek: face (or in some cases, the :eek: face) :D

Aww hell, who am I kidding? The poll is proof in itself this thread is almost solely for the fappication of guys! :rfap: :lfap: :rfap: :lfap:

I'd still like to know though. :headbang:

If I'm totally off base from what was intended in this thread
Don't worry, it's normal especially when you only look at the first post. Often times threads have taken a completely different direction before the midpoint of page 1.

I'd like to know how what's the record on how many orgasms the men here were able to give a woman during one sexual encounter

How could you possibly count such a thing? I woke up and she was still going at it.

But i so totally never even said that!

I'd like to know how what's the record on how many orgasms the men here were able to give a woman during one sexual encounter

Women I'm with tend to have one loooooong one as opposed to many. I usually make it last until it hurts.

Back